Whether you are new to lasers, or have years of experience, QuickShow adapts to your level. You can do basic shows right out of the box. All you have to do is click on cues, or press keyboard keys, to display them in time to the music. QuickShow comes with nearly 2000 pre-loaded graphics, animations, beam effects, abstracts and much more!
• Laser Show Software for Every User Level From Beginner to Pro
• Instant, Custom, Intermediate, Advanced Shows
• Multiple Interfaces Can be Used: Mouse, Keyboard, Touchscreen, Midi Controller, DMX Console
• Ability to Work in the Background With On-Screen Preview
• Drag and Drop
• Nearly 2000 Graphics, Animations, Beam Effects, Abstracts
• Live Controls: Adjust Size, Position, Rotation Angle/Speed, Colour etc.
• Quick Tools for Creation & Editing ; Easy Text Programming
• Single Cue, Multi-Track Cue, Sequence Cues, Timeline Show Programming.
• Display Timing & BPM Methods
• Several Custom Effects
• Projector Correction & Zones
• Tracing Feature Imports GIF, JPG, BMP Files & Convert Instantly to Laser
Dual-Core PC, Notebook or Laptop
1 USB Port Required
ILDA-Standard Laser Required, 10-60K Speed Scanners, Any Colour
QuickShow Software on CD-ROM
Nearly 2000 Pre-Loaded Cues
Interface Box Dimensions: (L x W x H) 4.2" x 2.8" x 1.3" / 110 x 71 x 33 mm
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized Microh Pro