This unit displays various pre-programmed patterns, as well a patterns that can be created and programmed via any ILDA-enabled software. The data then can be stored on an SD card and inserted into the decide.
- Output: 100mW (red), 60mW (green)
- Dimensions: 167mm x 190mm x 95mm
- Weight: 1.6kg
- Control: Sound, auto-play, SD Card
- Other specs:
- Air cooled
- Custom patterns on SD Card
- Comes with Mini ILDA Show Laser software
- Warranty: One (1) Year, limited
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized Big Dipper
There are currently no product reviews.