The new ADJ Royal 3D II features a new case design and new dynamic programs for pure lighting excitement. This intelligent laser features one 30mW green and one 350mW blue laser. Its beams rotate back and forth creating amazing aerial effects on a ceiling, a wall or projected over a crowd. Perfect for small clubs or the entertainer on the go! Just turn it on and let it run in sound active mode through its 15 exciting built-in programs, or program your own light show with one of ADJ DMX lighting controllers. Link up to 14 units using 3-pin XLR Connectors and IEC In/Out power cables to create an awesome shower of green and blue laser beams.?
The Royal 3D II has 5 DMX channels, 3 operational modes (DMX, Sound Active or Master/Slave), has a wide 90-degree beam angle and only consumes a maximum of 22.5W of power. Users can also use the UC3 easy-to-use controller with the Royal 3D. This laser is FDA approved.
• DMX green and blue lasers rotate back and forth creating a new dimension of excitement
• Laser patterns can be projected over a dance floor, ceiling or wall
• 15 Laser Patterns
• 3 operational modes (DMX, Sound Active or Master/Slave)
• 5 DMX Channels = Blue Laser, Green Laser, Rotation 1, Rotation 2, Macros
• Uses 1.8 degree stepper motors for smooth movement
• Very low power consumption
• Includes hanging bracket
• Sound active from built-in programs
• Laser strobe effect
• Digital DMX Display with 4-button menu for easy navigation
• Linkable via 3-pin XLR connectors
• On/Off button on rear panel
• Safety eye on rear panel
• Durable metal housing
• Beam angle: 90 degrees
• IEC In & Out to daisy chain Power (Connect up to 14 Royal 3D MKIIs)
• 1/4” input for optional UC3 remote control (sold separately)
• Multi-voltage: AC 100-240V, 50/60Hz (IEC Plug)
• Power Consumption: 22.5W
• Laser Diodes: 1x 30mW Green + 1x 350mW Violet Blue
• Dimensions (LxWxH): 8.25” x 8” x 7.5” / 207 x 202 x 187mm
• Weight: 7 lbs. / 3 kg.
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized American DJ
There are currently no product reviews.
<li>Lighting Products = 1-year (365 days) Limited Warranty (Such as: Special Effect Lighting, Intelligent Lighting, UV lighting, Strobes, Fog Machines, Bubble Machines, Mirror Balls, Par Cans, Trussing, Lighting Stands etc. excluding LED and lamps) </li>
<li>Laser Products = 1 Year (365 Days) Limited Warranty (excluding laser diodes which have a 6 month limited warranty)</li>
<li>L.E.D. Products = 2-year (730 days) Limited Warranty (excluding motors, PCB boards, and power supplies, which have a 1-year (365 day Limited Warranty) batteries which have a 180 day limited warranty). Only the L.E.D.s carry a 2-year warranty (excluding StarTec Series which a carries a 1 Year Limited Warranty) Note: 2 Year Warranty only applies to purchases within the United States.</li>
<li>ADJ DMX Controllers = 2 Year (730 Days) Limited Warranty (excluding faders and tact switches)</li>