The ADJ Fog Fury Faze is a lower cost alternative to an oil-based Haze Machine, that actually uses water-based fog juice. It creates an even mist right out of the machine rather than a big burst of cloudy fog. This allows for a more even fog atmosphere in the air to highly beams of light from lighting effects.
It features ADJ’s advances in Fog Machine technology such as: a special heating element design that uses an oil type transmission throughout the pipeline to prevent clogging, a high performance pump system for optimum output, plus ADJ’s Electronic Thermo Sensing (ETS) technology for heating optimization.
The Fog Fury Faze uses standard water-based fog liquid, has a warm-up time of 5 minutes, has a 2 liter external fog liquid tank, and has an output of 1,000 cubic feet per minute.
- 700W portable, high output Faze Machine
- High performance pump for optimum output
- ADJ’s Electronic Thermo Sensing (ETS) technology
- Automatic circuit cut-off to protect pump if fog fluid tank runs dry
- Special heating element design that uses an oil type transmission pipeline system to minimize the possibility clogging
- LED heating indicator system in tank: Red = Heating; Green = Ready to use; Flashing = Fog fluid tank is low
- Convenient carrying handle
- Low Fluid Indicator on rear
- Warm-up time: 5 min
- External fog fluid tank: 2 Liter
- Warm-Up Time: 5 Minutes
- Fog Output: 1,000 (cu.ft/min)
- Uses water-based fog fluid
- Included Accessory: ADJ FF23TC - 25 ft wired timer remote
- Power Connection: IEC AC In
- Heater: 650W
- Voltage: AC 120V, 230 or 240 50/60Hz
- Power Consumption: 700W (Full on)
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 15” x 10” x 8.5” / 376 x 250 x 212mm
- Weight: 14 lbs. / 6.2 kg.
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized American DJ
There are currently no product reviews.
- Lighting Products = 1-year (365 days) Limited Warranty (Such as: Special Effect Lighting, Intelligent Lighting, UV lighting, Strobes, Fog Machines, Bubble Machines, Mirror Balls, Par Cans, Trussing, Lighting Stands etc. excluding LED and lamps)
- Laser Products = 1 Year (365 Days) Limited Warranty (excluding laser diodes which have a 6 month limited warranty)
- L.E.D. Products = 2-year (730 days) Limited Warranty (excluding motors, PCB boards, and power supplies, which have a 1-year (365 day Limited Warranty) batteries which have a 180 day limited warranty). Only the L.E.D.s carry a 2-year warranty (excluding StarTec Series which a carries a 1 Year Limited Warranty)
- ADJ DMX Controllers = 2 Year (730 Days) Limited Warranty (excluding faders and tact switches)