Mini-V The most affordable and compact fog machine in the range, the Mini-V delivers a powerful, continuous stream of professional-quality fog. The Mini-V's small design and energy-efficient, durable heat exchanger make it a perfect choice for mobile users or applications that lack the space for a larger fog generator.
Simple functions mean easy operation, no hassles and solid reliability. The Mini-V heats quickly and delivers a solid stream of fog, triggered by an on/off rocker switch. No training is required for assistants, students, technicians or engineers - just press and hold to make fog. This light-weight unit is easily transported to any location that needs a professional-grade fog machine - making the Mini-V ideally suited for photographers, mobile DJs and event planners. The Mini-V fits comfortably into standard duct work, making it an excellent choice for industrial applications, such as HVAC testing.
The Mini-V is designed to use Rosco's entire range of Academy Award® Winning fog fluids that have been used and approved by professionals in every market.
Rosco Vapour machines has been tested for use in professional theatrical productions and is included under the Equipment-Based Guidelines of the Equity-League Pension and Health Trust Funds. Rosco Vapour machines are also compliant with the Alliance of Motion Picture and Television Producers Safety Bulletin #10.
- Wattage: 1000W
- Power Requirements: 9.1A at 110 VAC/60hz, 4.3A at 230 V AC/50hz
- Output: 1 Liter/Hour Fluid Consumption
- Control: On/Off Remote with Magnetic Case And 10' (3m) cable
- Dimensions: 15.75in x 7.54in x 8.21in / 400mm x 191.4mm x 208.4mm
- Weight: 11.9 lbs (5.4 kg)
- Rugged 12g steel case
- Chip resistant powder-coated paint
- Hard point attachments for hanging brackets
- ETL / cETL pending
- Listed for use by Actor's Equity
- AMPTP Safety Bulletin #10 compliant
- RoHS Compliant
- Warranty: 1 Year
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized Rosco
There are currently no product reviews.