The ADJ Rotobeam 4 is a retro Helicopter effect powered by four 3-Watt LEDs (1x red, 1x green, 1x blue and 1x white). This easy-to-use, plug and play effect strobes and spins in a 360-degree continuous rotation controlled by the sound of music.
With the UC-IR Remote (sold separately), users may control a variety of functions including: strobe, color, strobe, speed and On/Off. The Rotobeam 4 may be used upright or mounted to truss or a ceiling with the included hanging bracket.
There is no duty cycle for this effect, it may be run all night long.
- 4-head LED Helicopter effect with 360-degree continuous rotation
- Beams rotate and strobe to the sound of music
- 4x 3-watt LEDs (1x Red, 1x Green, 1x Blue & 1x White)
- Run all night – no duty cycle
- ADJ UC-IR Remote compatible (Sold Separately): Control Stand By (Blackout), Full On, Color Selection, Strobe, Sound, & Dimming
- Auto Program with various color patterns (non user selectable)
- Rotation: Variable
- Includes single yoke to mount on wall or from trussing bracket
- Multi Voltage: AC 100V-240V 50/60Hz (Auto Sensing)
- Power Consumption: 19W
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 8.75” x 8.75” x 9” / 223 x 223 x 230mm
- Weight: 7 lbs. / 3 kg.
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized American DJ
There are currently no product reviews.
- Lighting Products = 1-year (365 days) Limited Warranty (Such as: Special Effect Lighting, Intelligent Lighting, UV lighting, Strobes, Fog Machines, Bubble Machines, Mirror Balls, Par Cans, Trussing, Lighting Stands etc. excluding LED and lamps)
- Laser Products = 1 Year (365 Days) Limited Warranty (excluding laser diodes which have a 6 month limited warranty)
- L.E.D. Products = 2-year (730 days) Limited Warranty (excluding motors, PCB boards, and power supplies, which have a 1-year (365 day Limited Warranty) batteries which have a 180 day limited warranty). Only the L.E.D.s carry a 2-year warranty (excluding StarTec Series which a carries a 1 Year Limited Warranty)
- ADJ DMX Controllers = 2 Year (730 Days) Limited Warranty (excluding faders and tact switches)