The American DJ Matrix Beam LED is designed as a Blinder/Cyc effect or as a matrix chase effect for stages and mobile productions. This fixture has built-in light chases with the option to create the alphabetic and numeric characters in light via DMX. The Matrix Beam is powered by twenty-five 3-Watt warm white LEDs in a 5x5 panel.
The Matrix Beam LED is full of user programmable features such as: 3 different DMX Channel Mode settings, 3 Operational Modes and a latch system to link multiple fixtures together for custom light show designs.
• 25x 3W Warm White Cree LED’s in a 5x5 panel
• Designed for use as a blinder or matrix chase effect for dramatic lighting – create your own matrix chase, alphabetic and numeric characters in light via DMX
• Exciting built-in lighting programs – best when used in multiples
• 3 DMX Channel Modes: 1, 4 or 25 Channels
• 3 Operational modes: Auto (Program Run) Mode, Sound Active Mode and DMX-512 Mode
• Flicker Free
• Variable speed strobe effect
• DMX-512 Protocol
• Electronic Dimming: 0 - 100%
• Beam angle: 2-degree
• Linkable via 3-pin XLR cable
• 4-button LED display on rear panel
• IEC AC Power In/Out on rear to daisy chain power (Power connect up to 3 Matrix Beam LED)
• Compatible with American DJ UC3 Series easy-to-use controllers (sold Separately)
• Yoke + safety hook included
• Latching system to connect multiple panels together
• Long life LEDs (Rated at 50,000 hrs.)
• Low Power Draw: 66W max
• Multi-voltage Operation: AC 100 - 240V, 50/60Hz
• Dimensions (LxWxH): 23.75” x 23.75” x 4.5” / 600 x 600 x 114mm
26.25” x 26.5” x 4.5” / 664 x 668 x 114mm (with handles)
• Weight: 23 lbs. / 10.2 kg.
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized American DJ
There are currently no product reviews.
- Lighting Products = 1-year (365 days) Limited Warranty (Such as: Special Effect Lighting, Intelligent Lighting, UV lighting, Strobes, Fog Machines, Bubble Machines, Mirror Balls, Par Cans, Trussing, Lighting Stands etc. excluding LED and lamps)
- Laser Products = 1 Year (365 Days) Limited Warranty (excluding laser diodes which have a 6 month limited warranty)
- L.E.D. Products = 2-year (730 days) Limited Warranty (excluding motors, PCB boards, and power supplies, which have a 1-year (365 day Limited Warranty) batteries which have a 180 day limited warranty). Only the L.E.D.s carry a 2-year warranty (excluding StarTec Series which a carries a 1 Year Limited Warranty)
- ADJ DMX Controllers = 2 Year (730 Days) Limited Warranty (excluding faders and tact switches)