ENTTEC LED MAPPER provides total control over your LED system, regardless of shape and size. Design your layout with vector-based objects for maximum precision and flexibility. Load the media of your choice and begin playback as needed.
The Starter (Student) edition supports up to 16 universes.
Scalable and responsive design
Combines raster-based media with vector-based scalable and repositionable objects to represent your LED strips, so it even handles the curves beautifully and with just a few mouse clicks.
Design that's natural
Build your show in stages that layer on top of one another simply but powerfully. Use organically shaped objects that you can quickly resize, stretch, deform, or move around on the screen so that your pixel map looks like your pixel strips do in the real world.
Place for your Media
Load video files, still images, camera feeds or live streams into the slots in your library and click on what you want to display.
Control as you prefer
E.L.M. lets you run a show with live interaction, scheduled playback, or via DMX control from a lighting console.
- Support for up to 512 Universes
- Art-Net or sACN output
- Each ELM license can be activated for up-to 2 computers (Main and backup)
- Live control or scheduled playlist
- Output color filtering
- HD Video playback
- Spout compatible for live video inputs
- Network Device Interface (NDI) receiver
- Auto shutdown during daylight
- Troubleshoot mode
- Professional video loop library included
- Supports RGB, RGBW, RGBA, RGBAW/RGBWA and White fixtures
Supported ENTTEC Hardware
- Phero 30 RGB Pixel Bar
- Pixel Solutions
Minimum Software Requirements
- Windows 7+, 2GHz Intel i5, 2 GB RAM
- ATI Radeon HD 5000 series or better, or
- NVIDIA GeForce 210 or better. 256MB VRAM
Recommended Software Requirements
- Windows 8 or 10, 2GHz Intel i7, 4 GB RAM
- NVidia GTX 780
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized ENTTEC