ADJ’s myDMX 3.0 is a multi-platform DMX control software/hardware system (Windows and OSX Mac compatible). myDMX 3.0 has a new, robust hardware dongle and exciting new features to take greater command of your lightshow. Additional plug-ins are available for purchase at https://store.dmxsoft.com/
If you already own myDMX 2.1, you can download the myDMX 3.0 software for free.
- Play multiple scenes at a time
- Arrange scenes into groups
- Sound-light with BPM audio analysis and pulse analysis
- Live snapshots
- Live scene dimming and scene speed controls
- Stand Alone backup memory
- BPM tap
- Flash scenes
- Blind editing - edit scenes without outputting the DMX
- Fully compatible with myDMX 2.1 software
- Easy-to-use DMX software
- 512 DMX channels
- Extensive fixture profile library
- SSL2 Profile editor & support
- 3D Visualizer
- MIDI triggering
- Drag and drop effects generator
- Works with simple scenes/steps
- Windows and Mac installers that will download the latest ssl library with an internet connection upon install.
- “Maintenance” application that installs with the program to check for component updates or new versions of the software.
- “Cloud search for profiles” Search for the latest and greatest fixture profiles from within the program itself, no more hunting through dropbox
- Barrel drum rotation added to scene builder
- Program now reads special characters such as ‘&’
- Improved multi Pan and Tilt support
- Users can now multi select steps in a scene and modify a channel parameter without it interfering with the rest of the channels
- Vast optimizations and stability improvements for both Windows and Mac OS
- Not compatible with ARM based Windows tablets (only Intel)
- Additional feature and software upgrades available at https://store.dmxsoft.com/
myDMX 3.0 software does not work with myDMX 2.0 hardware
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized American DJ
There are currently no product reviews.
- Lighting Products = 1-year (365 days) Limited Warranty (Such as: Special Effect Lighting, Intelligent Lighting, UV lighting, Strobes, Fog Machines, Bubble Machines, Mirror Balls, Par Cans, Trussing, Lighting Stands etc. excluding LED and lamps)
- Laser Products = 1 Year (365 Days) Limited Warranty (excluding laser diodes which have a 6 month limited warranty)
- L.E.D. Products = 2-year (730 days) Limited Warranty (excluding motors, PCB boards, and power supplies, which have a 1-year (365 day Limited Warranty) batteries which have a 180 day limited warranty). Only the L.E.D.s carry a 2-year warranty (excluding StarTec Series which a carries a 1 Year Limited Warranty) Note: 2 Year Warranty only applies to purchases within the United States.
- ADJ DMX Controllers = 2 Year (730 Days) Limited Warranty (excluding faders and tact switches)