The DMX Operator 384 is a 19-inch rack mount DMX hardware controller for lighting effects that are compatible with DMX protocol. It also doubles as a Midi trigger devise. It will control up to 12 fixtures what 32 DMX channels each (384 total channels). There are 30 programmable scene banks with 240 total programmable scenes.
The DMX Operator 384 features an assignable joystick for better programming control, 8 control faders with 4 channel banks, a fog machine trigger (compatible with specific ADJ Foggers), and a RS-232 input to add a keyboard.
- 2 controllers in 1 (DMX and Midi controller)
- 12 Fixtures- 32 DMX channels each, 384 total channels
- 30 programmable scene banks- 240 total programmable scenes
- 12 programmable chases
- 8 control faders x 4 channel banks
- Assignable Joystick
- Speed and Fade faders
- Built-in microphone or Line level RCA audio input for music trigger
- MIDI input for scene, chase or blackout trigger
- Tap Sync button for chase speed over-ride
- Fog Machine input and trigger button (For use with ADJ VF1300 only)
- RS-232 input
- Blackout button
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized American DJ
There are currently no product reviews.
- Lighting Products = 1-year (365 days) Limited Warranty (Such as: Special Effect Lighting, Intelligent Lighting, UV lighting, Strobes, Fog Machines, Bubble Machines, Mirror Balls, Par Cans, Trussing, Lighting Stands etc. excluding LED and lamps)
- Laser Products = 1 Year (365 Days) Limited Warranty (excluding laser diodes which have a 6 month limited warranty)
- L.E.D. Products = 2-year (730 days) Limited Warranty (excluding motors, PCB boards, and power supplies, which have a 1-year (365 day Limited Warranty) batteries which have a 180 day limited warranty). Only the L.E.D.s carry a 2-year warranty (excluding StarTec Series which a carries a 1 Year Limited Warranty)
- ADJ DMX Controllers = 2 Year (730 Days) Limited Warranty (excluding faders and tact switches)