Shure QLXD14/SM35 Headworn Wireless Microphone System
QLX-D delivers outstanding wireless functionality ideal for mid-size events and installations in businesses, hotels, and government offices with conferencing spaces; schools, houses of worship, and live performance spaces.
Featuring the SM35 headset microphone, QLXD14/SM35 combines professional features with simplified setup and operation.
Includes SM35, QLXD1, QLXD4, power supply, 2 AA batteries, two 1/2 wave antennas, 2 BNC cables, zipper bag, 2 BNC bulkhead adapters, rackmount kit, and user guide
Shure SM35-TQG Performance Headset Condenser Microphone
The SM35 Performance Headset Condenser Microphone gives multi-instrumentalists the freedom to express themselves without sacrificing sound quality. A tight, unidirectional cardioid polar pattern provides excellent rejection of off-axis sound sources to prevent feedback and signal bleed onstage, whether in use in small clubs, large installations, or arena tours.
The standard TA4F (TQG) connectivity, the SM35 seamlessly integrates into any Shure wireless headset system.
Wireframe headset fits securely and comfortably for active performers and multi-instrumentalists
Tight, unidirectional cardioid polar pattern rejects signal bleed and feedback for use on loud stages and behind floor monitors
Flexible gooseneck design allows for optimized placement that further improves source isolation
Lightweight and low-profile form enables comfortable, long-wearing use
TA4F (TQG) connector is compatible with any Shure wireless bodypack
Locking snap-fit windscreens tame plosives, breath, and wind noise for clean and intelligible sound
Tailored frequency response refined for clear, crisp vocal reproduction
Included in BLX and GLX-D® wireless systems, renowned for their ease of use and reliable performance
Legendary Shure precision engineering for durability and performance
Shure QLXD1 Wireless Bodypack Transmitter (Freq: G50)
QLXD1 Wireless Bodypack Transmitter quickly syncs with a wireless receiver over IR at the push of a button and maintains a clear, uninterrupted signal over its entire range.
Works with QLX-D™ Digital Wireless Systems
Featuring transparent 24-bit digital audio quality and incredibly efficient RF spectrum usage, the QLXD1 Wireless Bodypack Transmitter is ideal for wireless vocals and instruments in mid-size presentation spaces, music venues, and houses of worship.
- Over 120 dB of dynamic range: no transmitter gain adjustments needed
- AES 256-bit encryption for secure transmission
- Optional Shure SB900 lithium ion rechargeable battery reports remaining runtime in hours and minutes
- External charging contacts for docked charging
- Backlit LCD with easy to navigate menu and controls
- Selectable display mode showing group/channel, frequency, or battery runtime
- 4-Pin male mini connector (TA4M)
- Rugged metal construction
- Detachable ¼ wave antenna
- Frequency and power lockout
Shure QLXD4 Digital Wireless Receiver (Freq: G50)
Half-rack QLXD4 Digital Wireless Receiver quickly finds open frequencies and deploys them to transmitters via the one-touch sync function.
Works with QLX-D™ Digital Wireless Systems
With transparent 24-bit digital audio quality and incredibly efficient RF spectrum usage, the QLXD4 Digital Wireless Receiver combines professional features with streamlined setup and operation.
Automatic scanning quickly finds open frequencies, and one-touch IR sync quickly deploys them to transmitters.
Ethernet networking enables networked channel scanning across multiple receivers and Wireless Workbench® software integration for remote control of receiver settings from a PC or Mac. Remote monitoring and control from iOS devices also is available via the ShurePlus™ Channels Mobile App.
Includes QLXD4, hardware for rack-mounting, power supply, two 1/2 wave antennas, 2 BNC cables, 2 BNC bulkhead Adapters, and user guide
- 64 MHz tuning bandwidth (region dependent)
- More than 60 preset compatible channels per frequency band (region dependent)
- Up to 17 compatible systems per 6 MHz TV channel; 22 systems per 8 MHz channel
- Digital predictive switching diversity ensures solid RF connection
- AES 256-bit encryption for secure wireless transmission
- Up to 60 dB of adjustable audio gain
- High-contrast LCD menu and controls with lockout feature
- Audio and RF LED meters with peak indicator
- Detachable ½ wave antennas
- Mic / line switchable XLR output
- ¼" Instrument output
- Durable aluminum construction with brushed finish
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized Shure