Pioneer DDJ-SX + Soft Carry Case
Pioneer's top selling DDJ-SX Serato Controller plus a Pioneer soft carry case!
Pioneer DDJ-SX Serato DJ Controller
The Pioneer DDJ-SX is an advanced performance DJ controller designed specifically for the Serato DJ Software. Pioneer's DDJ-SX Serato based DJ controller utilizes the software as the basis for its configuration and ergonomic design, taking advantage of its features and integrating special trigger pads and controls. Pioneer also implemented larger jog wheels for precise mixing and scratching, multiple inputs for expandability, and 4-channel mixing flexibility.
Mixing with Serato
Sold as a complete system that includes the controller and new Serato DJ software, the DDJ-SX provides additional features to provide direct, tactile control of the software’s capabilities, which include a four deck sampler function, dual deck control, slip mode, FX mode and more.
- Dual Deck – The DDJ-SX enables two tracks to be controlled at the same time, allowing scratching or setting and recalling hot cues on both tracks as if they were performed on a single track.
- Slip Mode – While activated, Slip Mode silently continues song playback during a performance loop, scratch or hot cue and resumes audible playback when the loop, scratch, or hot cue operation is ended, creating smoother and more seamless transitions.
- FX Mode – Provides access to two types of effect modes, Multi FX and Single FX
- Multi FX Mode – Allows multiple effects to be applied simultaneously
- Single FX Mode – Allows a single effect to be controlled with numerous parameters
- Additional Functions
- Up to eight hot cue points can be set for each deck
- Vertical waveform display for fast tempo syncing
Customized Control Layout Works as Great as it Looks
The DDJ-SX can quickly access the multitude of features Serato DJ offers through its buttons, knobs, sliders and performance pads. Thoughtfully laid out to deliver the best DJ controller experience, its buttons and knobs are designed to match the applicable software functions perfectly:
- Performance Pads – Pioneer added eight “performance pads” located below the jog wheel for four different functionalities – HOT CUE, ROLL, SLICER and SAMPLER. Each soft-touch rubber pad illuminates in blue to enable users to quickly tap the pad(s) for each effect, with the output volume varying depending on the strength of each tap.
- Large Jog Wheels – The jog wheels on the DDJ-SX are enlarged for more precise scratching and mixing. The resistance for each jog wheel was fined tuned to provide users with the best “feel” and the shortest latency. The unit also features an “On Jog” display located on the center of each wheel to provide instantaneous visual feedback of playback status and the position of playing tracks.
- 4-Channel Mixer – The DDJ-SX features an independent 4-channel mixer that can be used with other external sources such as turntables. Its master level meter provides instantaneous sound level adjustment as well as independent output controls with a display indicator for each channel when used as a standalone mixer.
- Aluminum Finish – The DDJ-SX sports an aluminum top panel and a brushed aluminum finish for the jog wheels for optimal look and feel.
- Serato DJ Software – The new Serato software is bundled with the DDJ-SX for an easy out-of-the-box experience.
- Multiple Connection Options – The DDJ-SX offers dual CD and phono/line inputs for external devices as well as two microphone inputs, two master outputs (XLR and RCA) and a booth out terminal.
- High Quality Audio – A low-jitter clock and high-performance digital-to-analog converter (DAC) are used for accurate audio playback
- Built-in Sound Card - equipped with a high quality audio interface
- Needle Search – Users can immediately jump to a specific part of a music track with a simple touch of the Needle Search pad.
- Adjustable Cross-fader Curve to suit any type of mixing style.
- Channel Fader Start – Enables the use of the channel fader to control and play/cue tracks.
Pioneer DJC-SC5 Soft Bag for DDJ-SX2, DDJ-S1, or DDJ-T1
The Pioneer DJC-SC5 soft bag provides protection exclusively for the DDJ-SX, DDJ-SX2, DDJ-S1 or the DDJ-T1 Controllers. The DJC-SC5 also has a separate easy accessible laptop pocket. This original Pioneer DJ bag is extremely easy to carry and features a vertical structure, cushions to protect devices, and large storage pockets. Ready for any gig and easy travel needs!
- Custom designed soft case to fit the DDJ-SX, DDJ-S1, or DDJ-T1. Protects from damage and vibration
- Vertical structure makes it easy to insert/remove items even in confined spaces.
- Large outside storage pockets for 17" laptop, tablet, cables, headphones, MP3 players, and accessories.
- The interior of the bag is red to make the stored items easy to identify
- Pioneer DJ branded bag and zipper pulls.
- 4-way carrying styles include 2 handles (vertical or horizontal), as a shoulder bag, and comfortable backpack straps with chest buckle.
- Rubber feet on bottom of bag for durability and allows bag to stand on end
- Maximum external dimensions: 29.5" (W) × 7.5" (D) × 16.1" (H) (excluding handle)
- DJ equipment storage: 26.8" (W) × 13.8" (D) × 3.8" (H)
- Computer storage: 15.8" (W) × 11.8" (D) × 1.5" (H)
- Materials: Polyester, nylon
- Bag weight: 7.1 lbs
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized Pioneer DJ
There are currently no product reviews.