The new JBL Charge 2, a portable stereo speaker offering best-in-class sound with dual drivers and twin passive radiators that deliver deep, accurate bass so powerful that you can actually see them trembling – even as their sound hits your ears. Featuring a 6000mAh Li-ion battery that can play up to 12 hours of music, the Charge 2 is built to outlast all-night parties – as well as charge other portable devices by way of its USB port. And with its versatile Bluetooth wireless functionality, you can carry the Charge 2 with you anywhere and still listen to music. The JBL Charge 2 also features a hands-free conference speakerphone complete with patented noise and echo cancellation technology that brings greater resonance and clarity to the sound of your calls. Finally, the Charge 2 has a Bluetooth Social Mode that lets up to three different users take their respective turns playing their own Bluetooth-enabled devices on the same speaker. Whatever color you end up going with – black, white, red, blue, or purple – you’re going further – and louder – with Charge 2 than anything else in its class or price.
- Recharges your Media Device - This speaker charges your device so you can listen longer and be ready to go at a moment’s notice.
- Bluetooth Connectivity - Allows you to wirelessly stream music through any Bluetooth enabled device.
- Rechargeable Battery - Features a rechargeable battery for convenient portability and extended playback time.
- Social Mode - Lets up to three people take turns playing their respective mobile phone, tablet, and laptop play-lists on the same portable speaker.
- Passive Radiators - Passive radiators field enough bass for you to actually see them trembling from the outside.
- Built-in Microphone - The built-in microphone allows you to answer calls without skipping a beat.
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized JBL
There are currently no product reviews.
The warranty on JBL professional loudspeaker products (except for enclosures, electronic components, and portable products) is valid for 5 years from the date of the first consumer purchase. Enclosures and electronic components are warranted for 1 year from the date of original purchase.
Effective 1 March 2005, portable products such as EON, JRX, MRX, PRX are warranted by Soundcraft Canada’s 2 year no-fault full warranty. During this time, if your speaker fails for any reason, it will be repaired at our expense. This includes parts, labor, and one-way shipping by ground transport. Exception: VRX and SRX are excluded from this warranty.