By studying and comparing dozens of designs and through hundreds of experiments and tests, Fiio have finally developed the X1 2nd Generation with a unique Fiio touch wheel with higher sensitivity, better anti-interference, enhanced reliability and longer service life.
Wireless Bluetooth 4.0 allowing you to enjoy music easily
The Bluetooth 4.0 system based on F1C81 chip set allows you to easily enjoy the music with reduced latency and high sound quality.
Getting rid of the wire to achieve two functions
Two-way transmission allows it to receive Bluetooth signal while sending Bluetooth signal. (RM1 can be used at the same time when Bluetooth headphones or Bluetooth speakers are on.)
Not limited by wire
Being not restricted during exercise, you may have a good sweat while enjoying wireless music.
On-board music accompanying you on the way
In-vehicle mode provides a perfect link between music and vehicle audio system, which has greatly improved the acoustic quality of vehicle’s audio systems and let you enjoy music on the way.
Dedicated professional high quality DAC chipset
Utilising Texas Instruments’ high quality CM5242, the all new X1 gets higher signal-to-noise ratio and supports full differential line output to achieve balanced line output function, as compared with PCM5142 of last generation.
Further optimised architecture
With dedicated LPF and operational amplifier, we have optimised design of power architecture and circuit at the same time to further improve sound quality of the all new X1, making better low-frequency quality and depth.
Lossless format support
It supports the five common major lossless music formats: APE/FLAC/WAV/WMA/ALAC at up to 192kHz/32bit
Improved line output functions
It supports both headphone output and line output, which can be used as audio source to your amplifier to increase your pleasure in listening to music. Line output can be easily set in system settings.
New deep-sleep standby design
Deep-sleep standby enables instant-on playback. Standing by as long as 15 days allows music to be your companion at any moment.
In-line remote control function
Improved in-line remote control function can effectively adapt to most headphones available on the market, in addition to a new function of volume adjustment.
Light and portable
Full aluminium alloy and compact design provides a better hand feel
Arc waist design is employed to provide better hand fitness and feel.
Choose a colour you like
Available in three popular colours Silver, Rose Gold & black
All-new UI themed interface
Continue to use 2.0 inch colour display with a resolution of 32x240, plus characteristic UE operating system, with six built-in colour themes available at your choice.
Music enjoyment for 30 thousand minutes
It supports micro SD cards up to 256GB. When calculated by 30mb per lossless file, it can accommodate approx. 8,700 pieces of music.
- 2" TFT Display Screen (320 x 240)
- Lossless File Formats: APE, FLAC, WAV, WMA, ALAC
- Lossy File Formats: MP3, AAC, OGG
- Bluetooth 4.0
- Touch Wheel
- In-Vehicle Mode
- DAC Chip: Texas Instrument's CM5242
- Headphone Amplifier Chip: ISL28291
- LPF: OPA2322
- Drive Ability: 16-100 ohms
- Balance: 5 dB
- THD+N (Line): < 0.003% (1 kHz)
- SNR (Line): >115 dB (A-Weight)
- Frequency Response (Line): 5 Hz~60 kHz
- Dynamic Range (Line): >107 dB
- Crosstalk (Line): >101 dB (10 Kohms/1 kHz)
- Line Output Level: 1.7 Vrms (10 Kohms/1 kHz)
- Output Power 1 (Headphone): >90 mW (16 ohms/THD+N<1%)
- Output Power 2 (Headphone): >70 mW (32 ohms/THD+N<1%)
- Output Power 3 (Headphone): >8 mW (300 ohms/THD+N<1%)
- Output Impedance (Headphone): < 1 ohms (32 ohms)
- Crosstalk (Headphone): >72 dB (1 kHz)
- THD+N (Headphone): <0.003% (1 kHz)
- Frequency Response (Headphone): 5 Hz~60 kHz
- MAX Output Voltage (Headphone): >4.0 Vp-p
- SNR (Headphone): >113 dB (A-Weighted)
- MAX Output Current (Headphone): >130 mA
- 100 Steps Digital Potentiometer Volume Control
- 3.5mm Headphone Port
- 3.5mm Line Out shared with Headphone
- Micro SD Slot supports up to 256GB
- Power: DC5V 2A
- Battery Capacity: 1800 mAh 3.7V Li-Polymer
- Charge Display: Red Light Charging / Green Light when Fully Charged / Blue Light Working
- Battery Life: 12 Hours (Approx.)/ 15 Hours on Bluetooth (Approx.)
- Charging Time: <3 hours
- Deep Sleep Standby Mode
- Colour: Silver
- Dimensions: 97mm x 55.5mm x 12mm
- Weight: 102g
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized FiiO