Audio-video power protection from blackouts, voltage sags & swells, electrical noise interference and damaging power transients
Includes : CD with software , User Manual
- Adjustable voltage sensitivity: Provides the ability to adapt the UPS for optimal performance in specific power environments or generator applications.
- Adjustable voltage-transfer points: Maximizes useful battery life by widening the input voltage window or tightening the output voltage regulation.
- Audible alarms: Provides notification of changing utility power and UPS power conditions
- Automatic self-test: Periodic battery self-test ensures early detection of a battery that needs to be replaced.
- Battery failure notification: Provides early-warning fault analysis on batteries enabling timely preventive maintenance
- Battery replacement without tools: Enables fast battery replacement, lowering Mean Time to Repair (MTTR).
- Battery-protected and surge-only outlets: Reserves power capacity and run time for connected equipment that require UPS battery back-up while providing surge only protection for less critical equipment
- Boost and Trim Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR): Eliminates voltage fluctuations as a source of AV signal degradation and component power-supply stress.
- Building Wiring Fault Indicator: This LED informs users of potentially dangerous wiring problems in the wall circuit.
- Cold-start capable: Provides temporary battery power when the utility power is out.
- Data-line Protection: Protection of data lines (Ethernet, Coaxial and Phone lines) ensures complete protection of your equipment from surges. It is very important to protect your equipment from “back door” electric surges traveling through data lines, as they can be as damaging to your equipment as surges traveling over power lines.
- Disconnected battery notification: Warns when a battery is not available to provide backup power.
- Green mode: Patent-pending operating mode that bypasses unused electrical components in good power conditions to achieve very high operating efficiency without sacrificing any protection.
- Hot-swappable batteries: Ensures clean, uninterrupted power to protected equipment while batteries are being replaced
- Intelligent battery management: Maximizes battery performance, life, and reliability through intelligent, precision charging.
- LCD display: Alpha-Numeric Display which displays system parameters and alarms.
- Power-saving outlets: Automatically cuts power to idle equipment to conserve electricity.
- Resettable circuit breaker: Easy recovery from overloads; no need to replace a fuse.
- Safety-agency approved: Ensures the product has been tested and approved to work safely with the connected service provider equipment and within the specified environment.
- Transformer-block spaced outlets: Protect equipment with input transformer blocks without blocking access to other receptacles.
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized APC
There are currently no product reviews.
Most APC products ship in the United States and Canada with a standard two-year comprehensive warranty. Depending on your location or product you may instead have a one- or three-year warranty. For more information, please consult your accompanying product documentation.