The Genelec G One active speaker is very compact and unobtrusive active speaker which will surprise many with its unbelievable performance and beautiful design.
Delivering high sound level with very low distortion, easily located next to a computer in any home environment, the G One can be used for music or home theatre systems along with any type of audio sources. Due to its small size, it is also the perfect companion while on the move.
However, it is better not to underestimate the astounding performance of Genelec G One, especially if it is combined with a Genelec F One subwoofer which will enhance the lower frequencies in stereo or multichannel applications.
- Active Crossovers
- Directivity Control Waveguide (DCW™) Technology
- Intelligent Signal Sensing (ISS™) Technology
- Iso-Pod™ Stand
- Minimum Diffraction Enclosure (MDE™) Technology
- Optimized Amplifiers
- Protection Circuitry
- Reflex Port Design
- Room Response Compensation
- Versatile Mountings
- SPL: 93 dB
- Frequency response: 67 Hz - 25 kHz (-6 dB)
- Accuracy of frequency response: ± 2.5 dB (74 Hz - 20 kHz)
- Driver dimension: Woofer 3 inch + Tweeter 3/4 inch metal dome + DCW™
- Amplifier power: Woofer 12 W + Tweeter 12 W
- Dimensions: H 195 x W 121 x D 114 mm, 7 11/16 x 4 3/4 x 4 1/2 inch, with Iso-Pod™
- Weight: 1.4 kg / 3.1 lb
- Connections: 1 x RCA analog input
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized Genelec
There are currently no product reviews.
For an additional 3 years of warranty, register on the Genelec website