In the age of the MP3, it can be easy to forget that a turntable signal needs a little help before it reaches a mixer or home stereo if it's going to be heard. Thanks to the MICROPHONO PP400 phono preamp, your turntable will get the boost it needs to bring your vinyl to life.
The ultra-compact PP400 features stereo RCA Inputs and Outputs, as well as a 1/4" TRS Output jack. Its incredible low-noise operation delivers sound exactly as it's read from your records by the turntable's needle. We’ve also included a 12 V adapter to power this awesome audio solution.
Do Wonders For Your Wax
Vinyl is making a huge comeback, and it's time to get your wheels spinning. Plug your turntable into the PP400, send a line out to a mixer or the Aux inputs on your home stereo, and take a spin on the freeway of retro-cool. For about the price of a couple of prerecorded CDs you can experience the high-fidelity sound of real vinyl, the medium that launched the rock and roll revolution.
- Converts your phono signal to a line level signal
- State-of-the-art phono preamp to accommodate all magnetic pickups
- Dedicated RCA and1/4" TRS output connectors
- DC 12 V adapter included
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized Behringer
There are currently no product reviews.
BEHRINGER and BUGERA products sold in Canada are covered under the MUSIC Group Limited warranty as described on www.behringer.com/support and www.bugera-amps.com/support.
BEHRINGER AND BUGERA products are warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 12 months from date of purchase from a Canadian retailer, unless a different period is stated in the Owner’s manual. Some exclusions may apply.
To obtain warranty service the product must be returned along with a proof of purchase from an authorized Canadian dealer using the following procedure:
- Contact MUSIC Group by one of the following means:
- On the web, for BEHRINGER products at www.behringer.com/support and for BUGERA products at www.bugera-amps.com/support.
- By telephone 1-425-939-3299
- You will be issued a return authorization number along with specific instructions on where to send or deliver your defective product.
- Securely pack and label the product with the return authorization number clearly on the exterior of the carton. Cartons without this number will be refused. Any product hand delivered to a service depot does not require packaging.
You will be notified by the service depot when your product has been repaired and it will be sent to your address on file or await pickup if hand delivered. Warranty repairs are generally completed within 21 days.