The Nighclub S stylus is amongst the top performers in its category, Scratch and Mix
A spherical diamond and a customised design provide the basis for the cartridge's undeniable supremacy. The stylus remains in the groove during the scratching and back-cueing, making it unfailingly reliable - even when giving a night-long performance.
The Nightclub S is recommended for by professional DJs the globe over.
• Output voltage at 1000Hz, 5cm/sec.: 6 mV
• Channel balance at 1kHz: 1,5 dB
• Channel separation at 1kHz: 23 dB
• Channel separation at 15 kHz: 15 dB
• Frequency range at -3dB: 20-22.000 Hz
• Frequency response: 20-18.000 Hz +3/-2 dB
• Tracking ability at 315 Hz at recommmende tracking force: 80 μm
• Compliance, dynamic lateral: 7 μm/mN
• Stylus type: Spherical
• Stylus tip radius: R 18 μm
• Tracking force range: 2,0-5,0 g (20-50 mN)
• Tracking force recommended: 3,0 g (30 mN)
• Tracking angle: 20º
• Internal impedance, DC resistance: 750 Ohm
• Internal inductance: 450 mH
• Recommended load resistance: 47 kOhm
• Recommended load capacitance: 200-600 pF
• Replacement stylus for Nightclub Series cartridges
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized Ortofon
There are currently no product reviews.