Based on our best selling microphone system, our latest UHF-5816 is a 4 channel wireless microphone system with 16 adjustable frequencies available on each channel. The 16 frequencies will help keep local signal interference to a minimum. The dial to change frequencies makes this the easiest PLL wireless microphone system to use since there are no syncing procedures to learn. Crosstalk between channels is also mitigated through the use of channel key-tones which keep each microphone communicating with only its corresponding receiver. This system is ideal for high RF areas and multi-channel applications. Try one out today!
- 4 Handhelds With 16 Adjustable Frequencies Each
- 4 Independent Balanced XLR Outputs
- Operates In The 900Mhz Band Free Of Typical TV Broadcast Interference
- 1 Mixed 1/4" Unbalanced Output
- Individual Volume Controls For Precise Balancing
- Field-Replaceable Receiver Modules
- Rugged 1RU Metal Receiver Chassis
- Dimensions: 19"(W) x 8.2"(D) x 1.8"(H)
- Rear Panel Connectors:
- Power in, 4 XLR outputs, 1/4 mixed out
- Mic holders, Power Adapter, 1/4" Patch audio cable, screwdrivers (to adjust frequency switches)
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized VocoPro
There are currently no product reviews.
Limited One-Year Standard Warranty