PCDJ KARAOKI is professional karaoke software designed for KJ’s and karaoke venues. Karaoki includes a singers rotation list with singer history, key control, news ticker, a song book export and printer, a jukebox background music player and many other features designed so you can host karaoke shows faster and easier! Our karaoke software supports MP3+G, WAV+G, most zipped MP3+G/WAV+G formats and various video files. With PCDJ Karaoki all your digital karaoke files are stored on your hard drive, so you can search, load and play any of your karaoke tunes instantly. Karaoki includes two karaoke music download stores built right in; and now the world’s first and only professional in-app karaoke music subscription – the Karaoke Cloud Pro. Enhance your karaoke show with this simple yet powerful karaoke software player that sets new standards in karaoke show hosting.
- Secondary Lyrics Uutput (full screen lyrics to secondary video display)
- Karaoki Cloud Pro integration
- Built in Karaoke Locker.com song store (buy and download karaoke songs on-the-fly)
- Key-control (half steps in semi-tones)
- Robust Library with Search (click anywhere on screen and type!)
- True Singer Rotation and Solo-Singer Modes
- Next 5 singers displayed on singer screen (configurable)
- Drag ‘n’ Drop loading and Rotation re-ordering.
- Automatically delete singer from rotation after 20 seconds singing (optional)
- Singer and Song History – Review History Button (remembers key adjustments)
- Scan Karaoke Tracks using MP3 Tags or File Naming Conventions (all popular versions supported)
- Case printer. Print out your songbooks direct from Karaoki (or Export to TSV file)
- Back-Ground Music Player (Play regular buffer music between singers/sets)
- DiskID columns in case and search lists
- News Ticker (scrolling ticker on screen)
- Singer screen auto sizes
- ‘Control-Key’ keyboard shortcuts
- Auto Play (Auto Karaoke)
- Graphic / Audio Offset
- ‘New Show’ option on rotation menu, this clears the rotation, history and singer lists but not singer database.
- DE-multiplexer with singer coach control
- The ability to change the singers list color on screen 2
- ‘Drunk-Lock’ feature (lock screen)
- ‘Times Up’ counter to the singer DB.
- Instant songs sung review, clicking on the player song shows a list of all songs that have been loaded into the player for the current session
- Configurable menu colors
- Hide / Show case Columns in Case and search Lists.
- Can be used with remote touch screen terminal using wireless or wired network, selected tracks and singer loaded automatically into rotation list.
- Import m3u playlists.
- Windows 7 and Windows 8 64bit compatible.
- Windows XP / Windows Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 (8.1) / Windows 10
- Intel “I” series 3 or greater or AMD 64 x 2
- DirectX compatible sound card (Standard in Windows)
- 4 GIG RAM or Better
- 200 MB free on the hard-drive
- Graphics Card (ATI / Nvidia) with 256MB minimum dedicated graphics RAM,
- or Intel HD 4000 series shared graphics cards (or higher version number)
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized PCDJ
There are currently no product reviews.