The M.203 is a new entry-level 2-channel performance mixer, conceived with the singular goal of breaking all barriers in terms of what DJ's have come to expect in its price class. The clean and intuitive layout was designed by working DJs with the goal of giving aspiring DJs a comfortable layout with a minimum of fuss – yet even experienced pros will be able to appreciate the instantly familiar look and feel of the M.203.
Pound for pound, the M.203 provides the most robust feature set in this price category. With full rotary 3-band EQ per channel, a rugged alpha crossfader with an ultra-accurate FET-isolated "cut" setting and fader starts (perfect for Stanton's C-series CD players) – the M.203 provides DJs with every feature they need to start out, grow and excel in their craft.
The M.203 not only provides an amazingly comprehensive feature set, but also shares the same attractive design and rugged steel inner-chassis construction as the M.207, giving it a look and feel far more expensive than its price would indicate.
- Rugged steel design
- Adjustable crossfader curve with FET-isolated "Cut" setting
- 1 Phono/Line (switchable), 1 Line RCA inputs per channel
- 3-Band EQ per channel Complete Kill (-64dB)
- Cue Pan fader
- Mic input with Tone Control
- RCA Master & Record Outputs
- 45 mm user replaceable/long-life Alpha crossfader
- Two 10-segment LED ladder meters
- Cue/Master meter switching
- Striking black/gray color scheme
- Matte finish minimizes distracting reflections
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized Stanton
There are currently no product reviews.
Stanton products are warranted to be free from defects in workmanship for one year.