EXTREME MUSIC MANIPULATION
M3 is a tabletop DJ mixer with all of the DJ-essentials plus bonus music-manipulation controls that set you apart from the crowd.
M3 has two channels with phono and line inputs so you can connect turntables, CD players, your iPod, or any other sound source. A mic input gets you heard, and a headphone output with tone controls lets you listen. Three-band EQs and gain controls on each channel, crossfader-style cueing, and a reversible, slope-adjustable crossfader round out the usual list of DJ-essential features.
Numark's team of engineers didn't stop there. M3 hosts a sets of High, Mid, and Low Kill switches and a Transform (Punch) button on each channel so you can create sonic variation at the flick of a switch or the press of a button.
Step up to M3 and hit your next gig out of the park.
- Two channel tabletop DJ mixer
- Inputs: two phono/line switchable (RCA), two line (RCA), mic (1/4")
- Outputs: Master (RCA), Record (RCA), Headphone (1/4" stereo)
- Three-band rotary EQ and gain on each channel
- High, Mid, and Low Frequency Kill switches on each channel cut -35dB from frequency ranges
- Transform (Punch) button on each channel for sonic excitement at your fingertips
- Replaceable crossfader with direction-reverse and slope-control
- Mic input and headphone output each have with gain and tone controls
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized Numark
There are currently no product reviews.
Numark warrants to the original purchaser that NUMARK’S products are free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use and service for the period commencing up on the date of purchase from an authorized NUMARK dealer and continuing for the following period of time after that date: One Year from the date of purchase
This Limited Warranty is conditioned upon proper use of the product by the purchaser. This Limited Warranty does not cover:
- Damage caused by improper installation or improper connection to any peripheral
- Damage caused by an external electrical fault
- Damage from use of parts not manufactured or sold by Numark
- Product purchased from anyone other than a Numark authorized dealer
- Modifications to product not approved in writing by Numark
- Equipment that has the serial number removed or made illegible
- Normal cosmetic and mechanical wear
- Damage or loss during transit to an Authorized Numark Repair Center