VMX1000USB Professional 7-Channel Rack-Mount DJ Mixer with USB/Audio Interface, BPM Counter, VCA Control and Massive Software Bundle
• Professional 7-channel ultra-low noise DJ mixer with state-of-the-art phono preamps
• Built-in USB interface for recording and playback of any digital music file. Works with your PC or Mac computerâ€"no setup or drivers required
• Revolutionary energyXT2.5 Compact BEHRINGER Edition music production software included with feature-rich audio/MIDI sequencer that loads almost instantaneously on all computer platforms
• Massive software bundle includes Audacity vinyl restoration and recording, Podifier and Golden Ear podcasting software
• Intelligent, dual BPM counter
• Super-smooth, long-life ULTRAGLIDE faders (up to 500,000 cycles)
• VCA-controlled crossfader for utmost reliability and smooth audio performance
• Adjustable crossfader curve for all mixing styles
• Awesome XPQ stereo surround effect
• 3-band kill EQ (-32 dB) with EQ on/off switch on stereo channels, Gain control and precise level meter per channel
• Monitor function with PFL/main balance control and Split option
• Automatic talkover function with separate Depth and Sensitivity control
• Balanced Main and additional zone outputs
• Subwoofer output with adjustable x-over frequency and level control for separate bass amplification
• Gold-plated RCA connectors for highest signal integrity
• High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
• Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized Behringer
There are currently no product reviews.
BEHRINGER and BUGERA products sold in Canada are covered under the MUSIC Group Limited warranty as described on www.behringer.com/support and www.bugera-amps.com/support.
BEHRINGER AND BUGERA products are warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship
for a period of 12 months from date of purchase from a Canadian retailer, unless a different period is
stated in the Owner’s manual. Some exclusions may apply.
To obtain warranty service the product must be returned along with a proof of purchase from an
authorized Canadian dealer using the following procedure:
- Contact MUSIC Group by one of the following means:
- On the web, for BEHRINGER products at www.behringer.com/support and for BUGERA
products at www.bugera-amps.com/support.
- By telephone 1-425-939-3299
- You will be issued a return authorization number along with specific instructions on where to send
or deliver your defective product.
- Securely pack and label the product with the return authorization number clearly on the exterior of the carton. Cartons without this number will be refused. Any product hand delivered to a
service depot does not require packaging.
You will be notified by the service depot when your product has been repaired and it will be sent to your
address on file or await pickup if hand delivered. Warranty repairs are generally completed within 21 days.