Designed with the skilled, professionally-aspiring DJ in mind, the new controllers offer a multitude of features and performance attributes that set them above the entry-level class of product, yet they offer extraordinary value and easy transportability.
Building on the previous MIXTRACK models and retaining all the features and benefits that made them so incredibly popular, the new models share the same basic platform and boast several performance/feature characteristics that make them particularly satisfying and effective to use. A good example is the class-exclusive 100mm pitch sliders that make it simple to execute extremely fine pitch adjustments, so it’s easy to keep two cuts in beat sync without any drift. The conventional 60mm pitch sliders on competitive units can’t come close to matching the MIXTRACK’s performance in this critical area.
Other important features:
- Dedicated filter knobs for each channel, which provides a level of sophisticated, precise tonal control.
- A multi-function touch strip for dynamic FX control and Strip Search operation
- Independent transport controls for greater operational flexibility, utilizing metal—not plastic—controls for long-term durability.
- Includes Prime Loops remix tool kit for adding loops and samples to live sets
- Dedicated filter knobs for each channel
- Includes Serato DJ Intro—upgrade-ready for full Serato DJ
- Includes Prime Loops remix tool kit
- Multi-function Touch Strip for dynamic FX control and Track Search
- 16 multi-function performance pads
- All-new high resolution metal jog wheels
- Dual 5-inch hyper-responsive metal platters
- Multiple FX manipulation
- Dedicated track browsing controls from your library
- Integrated class compliant audio interface with ¼’ and 1/8” headphone connections
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized Numark
There are currently no product reviews.
Numark warrants to the original purchaser that NUMARK’S products are free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use and service for the period commencing up on the date of purchase from an authorized NUMARK dealer and continuing for the following period of time after that date: One Year from the date of purchase
This Limited Warranty is conditioned upon proper use of the product by the purchaser. This Limited Warranty does not cover:
- Damage caused by improper installation or improper connection to any peripheral
- Damage caused by an external electrical fault
- Damage from use of parts not manufactured or sold by Numark
- Product purchased from anyone other than a Numark authorized dealer
- Modifications to product not approved in writing by Numark
- Equipment that has the serial number removed or made illegible
- Normal cosmetic and mechanical wear
- Damage or loss during transit to an Authorized Numark Repair Center