Large DJ station for mobile computer DJs:
- 2-deck/4-deck metal DJ controller to mix 2 / 4 audio tracks
- 2 stereo out (mix & preview) + 2 stereo in (for analogue gears)
- Mobile metal controller: a large mixer with included carry bag
- Trendy black and gold colours
- Enclosure 15"75 x 9"8 (40 cm x 25 cm)
2 large jog wheels with pressure detection:
- Jog wheel size: 12cm diameter (4.7") x 1.9cm height (0.75")
- Weight sensors, detecting the hand’s weight on the wheel ‘s top
- Great for scratching and seeking within audio tracks
2-deck & 4-deck control:
- 2 shift buttons turn deck A into deck C, and deck B into deck D
- 2-deck for standard DJ mixes, when mixing 2 audio tracks
- 4-deck mixing: double the controls when you mix 4 tracks
- ASIO & WDM for Windows ®
- Core Audio for Mac OS ®
- MIDI control: Windows & Mac
- Virtual DJ 7 LE included: 4-deck DJ mixing software:
- For Windows ® XP / Vista /7 / 8
- For Mac OS® 10.5 / 10.6 / 10.7 / 10.8
Large jog wheels with pressure detection
Same size as jog wheels on CD players:
- 12cm (4.7") diameter: as large as a compact disc.
- 1.9cm (0.75") height: as comfortable as on a CD player.
- 2 large jog wheels you can’t miss.
Pressure detection via weight sensors:
- Weight sensors detect the user’s pressure by detecting the hand’s weight, to activate scratch mode.
- Detection of the hand’s weight activating the jog wheels’ touch control is:
- natural: like on vinyl turntables and high-end CD players.
- secure: no disturbance from static electricity.
- intuitive: no need to calibrate.
The hand’s weight moves the jog wheels down by 0.8mm:
- press the jog wheel down: you feel that you’re scratching.
- move your hand up: you feel that you’ve released the jog wheel
Jog wheels’ control over the DJ software:
While the track plays, you control the DJ software with 2 actions on the jog wheel:
- rotation, to control movement within the track.
- press down to control scratching.
Thus, during audio track playback:
- Rotation without pressing on jog wheels = pitch bend (like when you turn a turntable’s ring).
- Rotation with pressure on jog wheel = scratch (as when turning a vinyl record with hand flat on the record).
- No rotation with jog wheel press = stop playback (like when you stop a vinyl record’s rotation with your hand).
- No rotation without jog wheel press = playback continues.
Jog wheel accuracy:
- Rotation: 256 steps per revolution = 1.4 degrees per step.
- Press down: travel below 1mm.
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized Hercules