The compact and ultra-portable Behringer CMD STUDIO 2A lets you create moods on the fly. Up your performance game with its fluid feel and the professional features of this dual-deck DJ MIDI controller with 4-channel audio interface. Because you’re really good at what you do, only the smoothest touch-sensitive jog wheels can provide the kind of pitch bends and scratching that has made you a living legend – or will soon! With the CMD STUDIO 2A – you’ll own the night!
- Complete DJ setup in-a-box including dual-deck DJ controller with built-in audio interface and voucher for rock-solid Image-Line Deckadance* LE software
- Versatile touch-sensitive jog wheels allow for pitch bending and natural scratching
- Complete mixer section with crossfader and 2 channel faders, 3-band EQ, cue, library navigation and track load buttons
- Powerful 4-channel USB audio interface with 24-bit converters and ultra-low latency operation under Windows* and Mac* OS X* operating systems
- Backlit buttons make it easy to work in the dark
- 45 mm crossfader and channels faders for a natural DJ-friendly feel
- Highly-portable, low-cost DJ control solution for computer-based devices
- USB bus-powered - no external power needed
- Class-compliant MIDI protocol enables plug-and-play with any MIDI software
- Slim tabletop design for ultimate portability
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized Behringer
There are currently no product reviews.
BEHRINGER and BUGERA products sold in Canada are covered under the MUSIC Group Limited warranty as described on www.behringer.com/support and www.bugera-amps.com/support.
BEHRINGER AND BUGERA products are warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 12 months from date of purchase from a Canadian retailer, unless a different period is stated in the Owner’s manual. Some exclusions may apply.
To obtain warranty service the product must be returned along with a proof of purchase from an authorized Canadian dealer using the following procedure:
- Contact MUSIC Group by one of the following means:
- On the web, for BEHRINGER products at www.behringer.com/support and for BUGERA products at www.bugera-amps.com/support.
- By telephone 1-425-939-3299
- You will be issued a return authorization number along with specific instructions on where to send or deliver your defective product.
- Securely pack and label the product with the return authorization number clearly on the exterior of the carton. Cartons without this number will be refused. Any product hand delivered to a service depot does not require packaging.
You will be notified by the service depot when your product has been repaired and it will be sent to your address on file or await pickup if hand delivered. Warranty repairs are generally completed within 21 days.