Built-in 30-pin and Lightning Docking Station for Audio Output, Transport Control, and Charging from all iPhones and iPods
The CD-200iL is built with a retractable iPod dock on the front of the player. You can attach iPods or iPhones with the 30-pin dock or Lightning connector. With this new dual connector dock, the CD-200iL is compatible with any iPod or iPhone device making it ideal for users with varying iOS Devices.
- Built-in 30-pin and Lightning dock connector for audio output, transport control, and charging
- iPod control is capable through the transport; album skip, repeat switch, and playback mode switch
- High Quality CD drive designed for audio by TEAC
- 10-second shockproof memory prevents skipping from vibrations and other causes
- CD drive supports playback of CD-DA and data CD (WAV/MP3/MP2)
- Supports CD text and ID3 tags allowing text information such as artist name and album names
- Three playback modes (continuous, shuffle and program )
- Repeat playback（single, all）
- Folder playback function that allows limiting to only specified folders (data CDs)
- Possible to skip playback folders (data CDs)
- Folder repeat playback (data CD)
- Switch between display of track elapsed time, track and disc remaining time (audio CDs)
- +/-14% pitch control function (audio CDs and data CDs) *When pitch control playback is used for data CDs (WAV/MP3), the sound may be cut.
- Intro check function can be used to play the first 10 seconds of songs in order
- RCA analog outputs and COAXIAL/OPTICAL digital outputs (S/PDIF)
- Stereo mini jack input on the front panel for connecting other portable audio devices
- 2U EIA rack-mount size
- Wireless remote control with 10-key included
- Headphone output
- RoHS certified
*Built-in 30-pin and Lightning Dock cannot be used at the same time.
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized Tascam
There are currently no product reviews.