Make the connection.
STEREO|iO is a connection box that turns analog audio into digital signal. STEREO|iO has RCA plugs for use with virtually any audio equipment from DJ mixers to turntables, its other end has a USB connector for your Mac or PC. You can connect any line or phono-level gear to your computer for recording, mixing or processing. Or you can also use STEREO|iO as an output cable from your computer to inputs on an analog mixer, enabling you to mix MP3s and other music from a computer in your standard DJ mixer.
STEREO|iO is a low-cost, problem-solving tool that can be invaluable for DJs and musicians at a gig or in the studio when you need to make a connection. The class-compliant USB device works plug and play for Mac and PC, requiring no software-driver installation or external power for operation.
STREREO|iO is the perfect insurance policy for any working DJ. Never let making the connection stop you from a great gig.
- Connect any line or phono device to Mac or PC via USB
- Add USB I/O to any analog mixer and add your computer to your setup
- Low-cost problem-solving tool for DJs and musicians
- Plug-and-play USB connection for Mac and PC requires no software driver installation
- No external power supply needed
- STEREO|iO cable interface
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized Numark
There are currently no product reviews.
Numark warrants to the original purchaser that NUMARK’S products are free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use and service for the period commencing up on the date of purchase from an authorized NUMARK dealer and continuing for the following period of time after that date: One Year from the date of purchase
This Limited Warranty is conditioned upon proper use of the product by the purchaser. This Limited Warranty does not cover:
- Damage caused by improper installation or improper connection to any peripheral
- Damage caused by an external electrical fault
- Damage from use of parts not manufactured or sold by Numark
- Product purchased from anyone other than a Numark authorized dealer
- Modifications to product not approved in writing by Numark
- Equipment that has the serial number removed or made illegible
- Normal cosmetic and mechanical wear
- Damage or loss during transit to an Authorized Numark Repair Center