Complete system I/O for laptop performers.
DJ|iO is a compact, portable audio interface expressly designed for DJs, mobile music producers and other musicians who work with computers. You'll find DJ|iO to be a convenient missing link in your setup because it connects easily with a standard USB cable to the computer and supplies extremely high-quality, 24-bit audio to output systems. DJ|iO has stereo outputs for a main sound system, a secondary or monitoring system and headphones, as well as a microphone input with a hardware volume control. The audio interface comes with premium ASIO drivers, which enable you to easily optimize your system’s audio performance.
DJs and other performers employ DJ|iO in a wide variety of setups, most commonly involving music-mixing software and a hardware controller such as TOTAL CONTROL, STEALTH CONTROL, or MixMeister Control. Other performers including CD DJs and non-musician computer users can also appreciate DJ|iO’s convenience and portability.
You can use DJ|iO with Mac OS X, Windows XP, or Vista. Both 32 and 64-bit Windows are compatible. The USB device is bus-powered so no additional power supply is needed. Optionally, you can wall-power DJ|iO with a six-volt AC adapter, which is sold separately. DJ|iO delivers extremely low-latency audio performance for real-time playback accuracy at a choice of CD-quality 44.1kHz or premium 88.2kHz sample rates.
DJ|iO is compact and rugged enough to live in your gig bag. It has RCA stereo outputs and a headphone output so you can cue and output your main mix simultaneously. DJ|iO also has a 1/4" mic input so you can be the life of the party.
- DJ audio interface for use laptop performance
- Ultra low-latency playback for real-time mixing
- Two independent RCA stereo outputs for main and recording systems
- Microphone input with adjustable gain (1/4")
- Stereo headphone output (1/4" TRS)
- Studio-grade, 24–bit, 44.1 kHz and 88.2 kHz audio quality
- ASIO drivers with control panel for fine-tuning system performance
- USB bus powered, requires no wall power
- 24-bit DAC’s
- Output Level: +2.0dBV +/-0.5dB
- SNR: > 100dB (A-weighted)
- THD+N: 0.008%
- Mac: OS X
- PC: Windows XP or Vista, 32 or 64-bit
- USB port, USB 2.0 for best performance
- DJ|iO interface
- USB cable
- Software CD
- Quick start guide
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized Numark
There are currently no product reviews.
Numark warrants to the original purchaser that NUMARK’S products are free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use and service for the period commencing up on the date of purchase from an authorized NUMARK dealer and continuing for the following period of time after that date: One Year from the date of purchase
This Limited Warranty is conditioned upon proper use of the product by the purchaser. This Limited Warranty does not cover:
- Damage caused by improper installation or improper connection to any peripheral
- Damage caused by an external electrical fault
- Damage from use of parts not manufactured or sold by Numark
- Product purchased from anyone other than a Numark authorized dealer
- Modifications to product not approved in writing by Numark
- Equipment that has the serial number removed or made illegible
- Normal cosmetic and mechanical wear
- Damage or loss during transit to an Authorized Numark Repair Center