Used mixer + custom road case in great condition!
The TTM 57SL Performance Mixer integrates Serato Scratch Live with the best of Rane's hardware. Now you can control Scratch Live from your mixer without touching your laptop!
SCRATCH LIVE CONTROL SURFACE
Navigate through your library, load tracks, hit cues, loop and control effects all from the mixer's control panel.
The features and functionality of your mixer will improve with each new release of Scratch Live software — and all Scratch Live updates are free!
Record your mix directly to hard drive, or record two analog sources simultaneously.
24-bit effects using Rane and Serato's award-winning studio and live sound software technologies, giving you professional studio-quality sound.
Rane's legendary patented magnetic faders are the fastest, most accurate, and longest-lasting on the planet.
EXTERNAL AUDIO INTERFACE
Use the TTM 57SL as a high-quality USB audio interface for your favorite Mac or PC software.
• Play a combination of digital and analog sources.
• Play up to two digital files controlled by vinyl or CD while recording your mix.
• Or, digitize two vinyl records or analog sources simultaneously.
• Cue analog and digital sources.
• Operate standalone as a no-compromise performance mixer.
TTM 57SL Mixer Features:
- Two Input Buses
- PGM 1 selects: Analog 1, Analog 2, Digital 1, Digital 2
- PGM 2 selects: Analog 3, Analog 4, Digital 1, Digital 2
- All analog inputs are phono or line capable
- Input Gain and Left/Right Pan controls
- 3-band, full cut Tone controls with Kill switches
- Magnetic faders for Channel Faders and Crossfader
- Non-contact magnetic position sensor technology. No travel noise - No bleed - Ever!
- Independent Contour and Reverse controls
- Mic Input with Engage switch, Level control and 2-band Tone control
- Three sets of Outputs, each with independent Level controls
- Main Out on XLR (balanced)
- Booth Out on 1/4" TRS (balanced)
- Auxiliary Out on RCA (unbalanced)
- Assign Program 1, Program 2 or Both to external FlexFx loop
- Internal LFO Filter and Echo Effects with six possible insert points
- Pre- or Post-channel faders for Program 1 and Program 2
- Main Mix
- Auxiliary Input Bus
- Headphone Cue Monitor includes Cue Pan, Main Mix select and Level
- 8 Channels of Streaming Audio
- 16 bit / 44.1 kHz Streaming Audio
- Four channels from computer
- Stereo source Digital 1 and Digital 2
- Four channels to computer
- Stereo Record 1 and Record 2
- Stereo Recording
- Record 1 and Record 2 may record:
- Pre- or Post-channel faders for Program 1 or Program 2
- Main Mix
- Auxiliary Input Bus
- Vinyl / CD Control Inputs
- Stereo Record 1 may be used for 4-channels of control
- Select Analog 1 or Analog 2 for Control Input 1
- Select Analog 3 or Analog 4 for Control Input 2
- Additional "soft" mixer controls used by Scratch Live & internal effects
- Foot switch input (Inputs on Tip and Ring; foot switch not included)
- Deck 1-2 switch
- Group switch
- B1 - B6 programmable switches
- P1 - P2 programmable Encoders with push switches
- J1 - J2 programmable Joysticks with push switches
- USB firmware updates
- Internal universal switching power supply (100-230 VAC)
- Unit size: 13.5"H x 10"W x 4"D (34.3 cm x 25.4 cm x 10.2 cm)
- Weight: 8.5 lb (3.8 kg)
- Shipping Size: 7.75"H x 12.75"W x 19.25"D (19.7 cm x 32.5 cm x 49 cm)
- Weight: 12 lb (5.5 kg)
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized Rane