We know you love your NS7II controller. You should—it’s about the best professional DJ controller you could ever have.
But then we came out with the NS7III and it has that great three-screen display. The NS7III really raises the bar with real–time visual feedback of Serato DJ via its three vibrant, 4.3-inch full-color screens.
Two of the screens provide moving waveforms, playhead, deck, and FX status. The third central screen gives you a dedicated view of your track library. But this is really great—this third central screen can also be switched to display stacked parallel waveforms for complete beat matching control of your active programs. Now, you can manage all your critical performance elements with the source laptop out of sight or closed altogether.
The best move ever in the "I'm-so-glad-they-did-that" category:
The NS7III's 3-screen array is available separately for your NS7II. Yes! You can upgrade your NS7II to NS7III capability!
- 3-screen display brings your NS7II to NS7III capability
- 4.3-inch full-color screens
- Central screen displays stackable waveforms
- Gridlines on screen enable perfect beatmatching
- Screen switches automatically to song browsing mode
- Easily attaches to an NS7II using included mounting hardware
- Includes USB cable and power adapter
- Multiple display modes including stacked waveforms
- Three-screen display assembly
- USB Cable
- Power Adapter
- Laptop support blades
- (4) Thumb screws
- User Guide
- Warranty and Safety Information
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized Numark
There are currently no product reviews.
Numark warrants to the original purchaser that NUMARK’S products are free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use and service for the period commencing up on the date of purchase from an authorized NUMARK dealer and continuing for the following period of time after that date: One Year from the date of purchase
This Limited Warranty is conditioned upon proper use of the product by the purchaser. This Limited Warranty does not cover:
- Damage caused by improper installation or improper connection to any peripheral
- Damage caused by an external electrical fault
- Damage from use of parts not manufactured or sold by Numark
- Product purchased from anyone other than a Numark authorized dealer
- Modifications to product not approved in writing by Numark
- Equipment that has the serial number removed or made illegible
- Normal cosmetic and mechanical wear
- Damage or loss during transit to an Authorized Numark Repair Center