Used VP-727 in good condition!
The VP-727 In-CTRL™ Dual Scaler Seamless Switcher is a true multi-standard video to graphics scaler and seamless switcher with 8 universal inputs comprised of 5 BNCs each of which can accommodate a composite video, s-Video (Y/C),component video (RGB/YUV),RGBS, or RGBHV signal. It has dual scalers, one for the preview and the other for
the program output. Dual scalers are required to do "live" seamless transitions from one source to another.
The VP-727T is a dedicated remote control console for the VP-727.
- Dual Scalers with Preview and Program Outputs - Perfect for live productions. Preview and Program signals are each simultaneously output as a DVI-D signal on a DVI-I connector and as an RGBHV/YUV signal on both a set of 5 BNC connectors and an HD-15F connector.
- K-Storm™ Scaling Technology - Kramer’s extremely high performance scaling technology. High quality 3:2 and 2:2 pull down de-interlacing and full up and down scaling of computer graphics and video input signals.
- True Seamless Switching with FX - With the incorporation of two scalers, the unit can switch absolutely seamlessly between 2 live sources. Transitions include cut and fade plus numerous other effects each with multiple variations and speeds.
- K-IIT™ Picture-in-Picture Image Insertion Technology - Ultra stable picture-in-picture image insertion capability. Any video source can be inserted into a computer graphics video source and vice versa with positioning and sizing controls available to the user. A unique split-screen mode is also available.
- Take Button - Execute preview to program switching (with transition effect).
- Text Overlay.
- 8 Universal Video Inputs - Each input has 5 BNC’s. which can be configured to accept composite video, s-Video (Y/C), component video (RGB/YUV), RGBS, or RGBHV signals.
- Multiple Computer Graphics Output Resolutions - Including a user-defined output resolution with selectable refresh rates.
- HDTV Output Resolutions - 480p, 576p, 720p, 1080p and 1080i in component format on all output connectors.
- Multi-Standard - PAL, SECAM, & NTSC (3.58/4.43).
- Multiple Aspect Ratio Selections - 4x3 or 16x9, anamorphic, letter box, and user definable settings.
- Built - in Time Base Corrector - Stabilizes video sources with unstable sync.
- Multiple Color Space - Output RGB or YUV (selectable).
- Built-in Proc-Amp - Color, hue, sharpness, contrast, and brightness are set individually for each input.
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized Kramer Electronics
There are currently no product reviews.
Limited warranty for seven (7) years from date of original purchase.
Fiber Optic cables have a one (1) year warranty, and Cobra products have a three (3) year warranty.