The FiiO E10K connects to your laptop via its Micro USB connection, which also provides it with power. It offers a variety of connections, including a front-panel 1/8" headphone jack, a rear-panel 1/8" line output, and a rear-panel coaxial digital output, which allows you to send your digital audio to another destination.
The DAC chip was changed from the WM8740 to the PCM5102 effectively improving linearity of internal digital filter and reducing delay; improving audio quality, with no phase shift and reduced silence interval on changing tracks.
Amplification opamp changed from AD8397 to LMH6643 employing buffer design to ensure both superior transient response and driving power.
- Lower Noise Floor - Optimized low-pass filter and bass boost circuits ensure further lowered noise floor in all states
- All New Amplification Stage
- Compact and tough build, with brushed aluminum shell and chassis, perfect for portable use
- Handles PCM Files up to 24-bit/96 kHz
- Front-Panel 1/8" Headphone Output
- Coaxial Digital Output & 1/8" Line Output
- Micro USB Connector
- Audio Input: USB
- Volume Control: Potentiometer
- Signal to Noise Ratio: >105dB
- Frequency Response: 20Hz~20KHz
- Output Power: 200mW（32Ω)
- Power input: USB 5V/500mA
- THD: 0.006% @ 1KHz
- Drive ability: 16~150Ω
- Output Impedance: <1.04 Ω
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 79 x 49.1 x 21mm
- Weight: 78g
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized FiiO
There are currently no product reviews.
1 year warranty on mainframe; no warranty on accessories