The next generation of XLS got a makeover with a sleek new look, a LCD display that is three times larger, and more DSP with higher capabilities. Like its predecessor, the new XLS is ultra-efficient with Crown’s patented DriveCore technology and can drive 2400W at 4Ω bridged with tons of headroom guaranteeing a clean, undistorted signal straight to your speakers. The XLS DriveCore 2 assures that you will be heard as you deliver a powerful, pure sound experience for any venue.
- Class D amp with Crown's ultra-efficient DriveCore technology weighs less than 11 lb (5 kg)
- Higher DSP capabilities: More control; has band pass filter per channel
- Increased lighting functionality; turn off all LED indicators except clip and thermal to reduce distraction in dark venues
- Selectable input sensitivity; 1.4Vrms and .775Vrms options so that amp can be driven at full power
- Set sleep mode after specified time without having to press a button
- Security setting disables menu buttons; menu locked/unlocked by entering combination
- System reset allows factory settings to be restored
- Remote power trigger
- Peakx™ Limiters provide maximum output while protecting your speakers
- XLR, 1/4", RCA inputs provide flexibility
- Integrated PureBand™ Crossover System for better performance and control
- Efficient forced-air fans prevent excessive thermal buildup
- 2 Channels
- 2 Ohm: 770W
- 4 Ohm: 525W
- 8 Ohm: 300W
- 4 Ohm Bridged: 1550W
- 8 Ohm Bridged: 1050W
Crown XLS 2 Power Amp Ratings
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized Crown
There are currently no product reviews.
Most Crown amplifiers are guaranteed by Crown's 3 year no-fault full warranty. With this No-Fault protection your new Crown amplifier is guaranteed to meet or exceed original specifications for the first three years of ownership. During this time, if your amplifier fails for any reason it will be repaired or replaced at our expense. This includes parts, labor, and round-trip shipping (ground transport). This also applies to IQ System and PIP products.
- iTHD, MAi and CTsB (current modified version in production since August 2010) will offer a 5 year standard warranty.
- LPS series, 135MA, 160MA, and 140MAx pack have a 1 year limited warranty.
NOTE: for a modest fee Crown will extend that protection for an additional three years with our 3+3 No-Fault Extended Full Warranty (amplifiers only).