Once again BEHRINGER breaks the affordability barrier—with the new ULTRALINK ULM Series USB Wireless Microphone Systems. Now you are free to work the room to your heart's content, without the hassle and restriction of cables underfoot. Highest-quality sound is provided by the dynamic hand-held mic thanks to its built-in transmitter, which operates in the license-free 2.4 GHz range. And because the receiver can be connected directly to your PC/Mac computer's USB port, you can record directly into your favorite DAW application.
Our state-of-the-art transmitters and receivers operate in the 2.4 GHz frequency band, which is well out of the way of TV stations and cell phone towers, two of the main culprits that wreak havoc in the wireless zone. And because it is digitally encrypted, your signal gets through in all its pristine, high-definition quality, without the random artifacts that often plague other wireless systems.
Extended Battery Life
Replacing batteries in wireless mics can get expensive really fast—and having them die in the middle of your set can be a showstopper! That's why we devoted extra time in developing ULM USB Series, ensuring that battery life is extended as long as possible. You get an honest 8 hours performance time from a pair of AA alkaline batteries, which are available virtually anywhere on the planet.
- 2.4 GHz digital wireless microphone system with handheld microphone and USB receiver
- High-quality microphone capsule for dedicated vocal applications
- Increased range for audio sensitivity
- Automatic pairing for easy and intuitive setup
- Integrated volume up and down buttons on handheld microphone
- Dual mode analog/USB digital audio interface with automatic sensing
- Panic mute function
- Low battery Indication
- Receiver dongle powered via USB interface
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized Behringer
There are currently no product reviews.
BEHRINGER and BUGERA products sold in Canada are covered under the MUSIC Group Limited warranty as described on www.behringer.com/support and www.bugera-amps.com/support.
BEHRINGER AND BUGERA products are warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship
for a period of 12 months from date of purchase from a Canadian retailer, unless a different period is
stated in the Owner’s manual. Some exclusions may apply.
To obtain warranty service the product must be returned along with a proof of purchase from an
authorized Canadian dealer using the following procedure:
- Contact MUSIC Group by one of the following means:
- On the web, for BEHRINGER products at www.behringer.com/support and for BUGERA
products at www.bugera-amps.com/support.
- By telephone 1-425-939-3299
- You will be issued a return authorization number along with specific instructions on where to send
or deliver your defective product.
- Securely pack and label the product with the return authorization number clearly on the exterior of the carton. Cartons without this number will be refused. Any product hand delivered to a
service depot does not require packaging.
You will be notified by the service depot when your product has been repaired and it will be sent to your
address on file or await pickup if hand delivered. Warranty repairs are generally completed within 21 days.