What if you could mount your personal monitor on a mic stand and point it right at your face—and what if it sounded really good? What if it sounded so good it could be used as your main PA system for more intimate gigs and meetings? Say hello to the new B205D, an active PA loudspeaker that is small and light enough to mount on a mic stand. But don’t let the small size fool you—the B205D cranks out high-fidelity sound and comes loaded with features that will simply astound you!
With just a single B205D loudspeaker system and a microphone, you can set up an instant, high-quality sound system. Thanks to the built-in preamp section, you just connect a dynamic mic and raise and lower the volume with the LEVEL control. Plug in your sound source (CD or MP3 player), place the speaker on a tabletop or mic stand and power up. It’s just that easy. And if you need more coverage, you can chain together as many as you like via the convenient LINK OUTPUT XLR connector.
Active 150-Watt PA/Monitor Speaker System
- Multi-purpose, 150-Watt, active speaker for vocal and keyboard monitoring, multi-media, press conferences and home recording studio, etc.
- Revolutionary Class-D amplifier technology: enormous power, incredible sonic performance and super-light weight
- 5.25” premium-quality, full-range neodymium driver
- Ultra-low noise 3-channel mixer with 3-band EQ
- 2 "Invisible" Mic Preamps with phantom power for condenser microphones and 1 instrument-ready input (no DI required)
- Dedicated stereo input for keyboards, MP3, CD, etc.
- XLR ''through'' connector with mic/line switch for linking more B205Ds
- Mic stand integration system for use with stand and boom
- Integrated limiter for ultimate system control and speaker protection
- Internal switch-mode power supply for noise-free audio, superior transient response and very low power consumption
- Super-tough, impact-resistant enclosure with integrated top carry handle
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized Behringer
There are currently no product reviews.
<p>BEHRINGER and BUGERA products sold in Canada are covered under the MUSIC Group Limited warranty as described on www.behringer.com/support and www.bugera-amps.com/support.<br />
BEHRINGER AND BUGERA products are warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 12 months from date of purchase from a Canadian retailer, unless a different period is stated in the Owner’s manual. Some exclusions may apply.<br />
To obtain warranty service the product must be returned along with a proof of purchase from an authorized Canadian dealer using the following procedure:</p>
<li>Contact MUSIC Group by one of the following means:
<li>On the web, for BEHRINGER products at www.behringer.com/support and for BUGERA products at www.bugera-amps.com/support.</li>
<li>By telephone 1-425-939-3299</li>
<li>You will be issued a return authorization number along with specific instructions on where to send or deliver your defective product.</li>
<li>Securely pack and label the product with the return authorization number clearly on the exterior of the carton. Cartons without this number will be refused. Any product hand delivered to a service depot does not require packaging.</li>
<p>You will be notified by the service depot when your product has been repaired and it will be sent to your address on file or await pickup if hand delivered. Warranty repairs are generally completed within 21 days.</p>