Refurbished Unit in good condition. Full factory warranty.
Product: Revo 4
• LED DMX-512 Moonflower from the popular REVO Series with 256 razor sharp Red, Green, Blue & White Beams
• Produces unique and exciting LED patterns that may be projected on a wall, ceiling or dance floor - great with or without fog
• 256 total 5mm LEDs : 64 Red, 64 Green, 64 blue and 64 White
• 2 DMX Channel Modes (4 Channel mode or 256 Channel mode)
• 4-Button LED DMX Display
• Linkable via XLR connections
• Wide beam spread covers a large area
• 3 operation modes: DMX, Sound Active & Master/Slave
• Sound active from built-in programs
• Strobe function
• Beam angle: 50 degrees
• Runs extremely cool! - NO Duty Cycles! - Run all night!
• Includes hanging bracket
• Power Consumption: 29W maximum
• Extreme long lifetime of the LEDs (100,000 hr. rating)
• 1/4” input for optional American DJ UC3 remote control (sold separately)
• In/Out IEC power connections to daisy-chain power
• Multi-voltage Operation: AC 100-240V, 50/60Hz
• Dimensions (LxWxH): 12.25”x 12” x 13.25” / 312 x 306 x 334 mm
• Weight: 10 lbs. / 4.2 kgs.
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized American DJ
There are currently no product reviews.
<li>Lighting Products = 1-year (365 days) Limited Warranty (Such as: Special Effect Lighting, Intelligent Lighting, UV lighting, Strobes, Fog Machines, Bubble Machines, Mirror Balls, Par Cans, Trussing, Lighting Stands etc. excluding LED and lamps) </li>
<li>Laser Products = 1 Year (365 Days) Limited Warranty (excluding laser diodes which have a 6 month limited warranty)</li>
<li>L.E.D. Products = 2-year (730 days) Limited Warranty (excluding motors, PCB boards, and power supplies, which have a 1-year (365 day Limited Warranty) batteries which have a 180 day limited warranty). Only the L.E.D.s carry a 2-year warranty (excluding StarTec Series which a carries a 1 Year Limited Warranty) Note: 2 Year Warranty only applies to purchases within the United States.</li>
<li>ADJ DMX Controllers = 2 Year (730 Days) Limited Warranty (excluding faders and tact switches)</li>