The New ADJ Galaxian 3D MKII features New Case design, New Dynamic Programs and New effect. One 30mW Green and on 80mW Red laser beams that rotate back and forth creating amazing aerial effects on a ceiling or wall or projected over a crowd. Perfect for small clubs or the entertainer on the go! Just turn it on and let it run in sound active mode. Link up to 14 units using 3-pin XLR Connectors and IEC In/Out power cables to create an awesome shower of green & violet blue Laser beams.
The Galaxian 3D MKII has 5 DMX channels, 2 operational modes (DMX or Sound Active), has a wide 90-degree beam angle and only consumes a maximum of 22.5W of power. Users can also use the UC3 easy-to-use controller with the Galaxian 3D MKII. This laser is FDA approved.
• DMX green and red lasers rotate back and forth creating a new dimension of excitement
• Laser patterns can be projected over a dance floor, ceiling or wall
• 2 operational modes: DMX or Sound Active
• 5 DMX Channels = Red Laser, Green Laser, Red Rotation, Green Rotation, Macros
• Uses 1.8 degree stepper motors for smooth movement
• Very low power consumption
• Includes hanging bracket
• Sound active from built-in programs
• Digital DMX Display with 4-button menu for easy navigation
• Linkable via 3-pin XLR connectors
• On/Off button on rear panel
• Safety hook on rear panel
• Durable metal housing
• Beam angle: 90 degrees
• IEC In & Out to Daisy-chain Power (Connect up to 14 Galaxian 3D MKII’s)
• 1/4” input for optional UC3 remote control (sold separately)
• Multi-voltage: AC 120V 60Hz or 230V 50Hz
• Power Consumption: 22.5W
• Laser Diodes: 1x 30mW Green + 1x 80mW Red
• Dimensions (LxWxH): 8.75” x 7.75” x 3.25” / 221 x 194 x 78mm
• Weight: 7 lbs. / 3 kg.
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized American DJ
There are currently no product reviews.
<li>Lighting Products = 1-year (365 days) Limited Warranty (Such as: Special Effect Lighting, Intelligent Lighting, UV lighting, Strobes, Fog Machines, Bubble Machines, Mirror Balls, Par Cans, Trussing, Lighting Stands etc. excluding LED and lamps) </li>
<li>Laser Products = 1 Year (365 Days) Limited Warranty (excluding laser diodes which have a 6 month limited warranty)</li>
<li>L.E.D. Products = 2-year (730 days) Limited Warranty (excluding motors, PCB boards, and power supplies, which have a 1-year (365 day Limited Warranty) batteries which have a 180 day limited warranty). Only the L.E.D.s carry a 2-year warranty (excluding StarTec Series which a carries a 1 Year Limited Warranty) Note: 2 Year Warranty only applies to purchases within the United States.</li>
<li>ADJ DMX Controllers = 2 Year (730 Days) Limited Warranty (excluding faders and tact switches)</li>