Record your microphone direct.
MicLink makes it easy to direct-connect any dynamic microphone to USB for mono recording. The AudioLink Series USB-audio cable outputs studio quality 16-bit, 44.1 kHz digital audio thanks to its internal analog-to-digital conversion system. MicLink connects plug-and-play to your Mac or PC for an all-in-one USB audio solution.
Microphone, mic stand and computer not included.
- Connect any dynamic mic to USB for recording
- 16-bit, 44.1 kHz digital audio output
- Internal analog-to-digital conversion system
- Plug-and-play connection for Mac and PC
- 16.5-foot length (5m)
- Compatible with most Mac and Windows (32-bit) class-compliant drivers and software
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized Alesis
There are currently no product reviews.
ALESIS warrants this product to be free of defects in material and workmanship for a period of one (1) year for parts and for a period of one (1) year for labor from the date of original retail purchase. This warranty is enforceable only by the original retail purchaser and cannot be transferred or assigned