This military-standard waterproof hard case was specifically designed for the Zoom H6 recorders. The interior is custom cut high quality PE foam that includes space for the ultimate Zoom H6 recording setup. This includes pockets for the recorder, XYH-6 X/Y mic capsule, MSH-6 MS mic capsule, SGH-6 Shotgun mic capsule, EXH-6 Dual XLR/TRS Combo capsule, windscreen, memory cards, cables, and additional accessories.
Not only does the SKB Zoom H6B case provide the ultimate protection for the recorder, it is backed by SKB’s unsurpassed Lifetime Warranty.
About our iSeries
SKB's iSeries injection molded waterproof cases are constructed of ultra high-strength polypropylene copolymer resin and feature a gasketed, waterproof, submersible design (IP67) that is resistant to corrosion and impact damage. Its molded-in hinges, patented "trigger release" latch system, comfortable, snap-down rubber over-molded cushion grip handle, secure stacking, and automatic ambient pressure equalization valve (MIL-STD-648C) all contribute to its military grade design.
- Ultra high-strength polypropylene copolymer resin
- UV, solvent, corrosion and fungus resistant (MIL-STD-810F)
- Custom durable PE foam for H6 recorder and XYH-6 X/Y mic capsule, MSH-6 MS mic capsule,SGH-6 Shotgun mic capsule, EXH-6 Dual XLR/TRS Combo capsule, windscreen, cables, memory cards, and additional accessories
- Complete gasket seal makes these cases absolutely watertight (MIL-STD-C-4150J)
- Automatic ambient pressure equalization value (MIL-STD-648C & IP67)
- Resistant to corrosion and impact damage
- Continuous molded-in hinge
- Patent pending "trigger release" latch system
- Rubber over-molded cushion grip handle
- Locking loops for a customer supplied lock
Interior Length: 12.00 in (30.48 cm)
Interior Width: 9.00 in (22.86 cm)
Interior Depth: 4.50 in (11.43 cm)
Equipment sold separately
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized SKB
There are currently no product reviews.
SKB brand hardshell cases are fully warranted against defects in materials and craftsmanship for the life of the case to the original owner. That means if your case breaks, SKB will supply replacement parts, repair the case, or replace your case for as long as you own it.
SKB Soft Products (cases and interiors) are fully warranted to the original owner against defects in materials and craftsmanship for one year from purchase. Cubed foam interiors are not covered.