This Military-Standard waterproof hard case was specifically designed for the Zoom H5 recorders. The interior is custom cut high quality PE foam that includes space for the H5 recorder as well as an open pocket for additional accessories.
Not only does the SKB Zoom H5 case provide the ultimate protection for the recorder, it is backed by SKB’s unsurpassed Lifetime Warranty.
SKB's iSeries injection molded waterproof cases are constructed of ultra high-strength polypropylene copolymer resin and feature a gasketed, waterproof, submersible design (IP67) that is resistant to corrosion and impact damage. Its molded-in hinges, patented "trigger release" latch system, comfortable, snap-down rubber over-molded cushion grip handle, secure stacking, and automatic ambient pressure equalization valve (MIL-STD-648C) all contribute to its military grade design
- Ultra high-strength polypropylene copolymer resin
- UV, solvent, corrosion and fungus resistant (MIL-STD-810F)
- Custom durable PE foam for H5 and open pocket for accessories
- Complete gasket seal makes these cases absolutely watertight (MIL-STD-C-4150J)
- Automatic ambient pressure equalization value (MIL-STD-648C & IP67)
- Resistant to corrosion and impact damage
- Continuous molded-in hinge
- Patented "trigger release" latch system
- Rubber over-molded cushion grip handle
- Locking loops for a customer supplied lock
Exterior Length: 10.73 in (27.25 cm)
Exterior Width: 9.69 in (24.61 cm)
Exterior Depth: 4.80 in (12.19 cm)
Zoom Recorder sold separately
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized SKB
There are currently no product reviews.
SKB brand hardshell cases are fully warranted against defects in materials and craftsmanship for the life of the case to the original owner. That means if your case breaks, SKB will supply replacement parts, repair the case, or replace your case for as long as you own it.
SKB Soft Products (cases and interiors) are fully warranted to the original owner against defects in materials and craftsmanship for one year from purchase. Cubed foam interiors are not covered.