iKlip Studio is an adjustable iPad Mini desktop stand designed specifically for musicians. iKlip Studio holds the iPad Mini firmly on studio desks or other surfaces when using a variety of music and other apps.
Apps like synthesizers, beat-pads and other controllers can be played energetically on the multi-touch screen with no risk of the device moving or sliding. Its flexible orientation allows it to tilt its position from a very low-profile angle – ideal for use with apps like mixers, controllers or synthesizers – to near-vertical positioning for use as a reader for scores or tablatures or to place the iPad behind music keyboard controllers.
- Available for iPad and iPad mini
- Works with most 10" and 7" tablets and readers
- Sturdy, durable, lightweight, shock-resistant thermoplastic construction holds your iPad securely without scratching or marring it
- Rubber foot-pads grip the desktop and prevent unwanted sliding
- Flexible orientation allows iKlip Studio to tilt from a very low-profile angle to near-vertical positioning
- The device can be quickly rotated between its horizontal and vertical position
- Perfect for the studio, office, travel, home and school use
- iKlip Studio for iPad works with other 10" tablets
- iKlip Studio for iPad mini works with other 7” tablets (Kindle Fire, Galaxy Tab, Nook, etc.)
- All controls, buttons, connectors and camera of the iOS device are accessible
- Fast installation — can be mounted in seconds
- Folds up for easy storage
- The support tray fits most tablet cases
- iKlip Studio for iPad includes detachable iRig bracket for the AmpliTube range of apps or any other guitar effects app
- Designed and manufactured in Italy
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized IK Multimedia
There are currently no product reviews.
One (1) Year Warranty PARTS, Ninety (90) Days Warranty LABOR on all hardware except:
Ninety (90) Days Warranty: iKlip series, iLine, iRing and Spare Parts and Cables