Primarily designed for wireless microphone systems, the 1SKB-SC191U, a 1U rack size, is constructed of a wood core covered by 600 Denier Nylon. The case could also be used for pre-amps, effects, etc. This soft case has been developed with the focus on portability and includes an adjustable shoulder strap and loop handle for easy transport.
The 14.5” depth (front rail to back flap) provides plenty of room for the most popular wireless systems. The padded front and back lid has heavy duty zippers that allow for the flaps to open fully and fold underneath. A zippered pouch on the inside front flap provides excellent storage of wireless mic antennae. An ample sized exterior zippered pouch is ideal for cables and/or body packs. Threaded steel rack rails are recessed to provide protection for equipment controls without inhibiting proper antennae placement. These cases are covered by SKB’s one year Soft Product warranty.
- Constructed of wood a wood core covered by 600 Denier Nylon
- Adjustable shoulder strap and loop handle for easy transport
- 14.5” depth (front rail to back flap}
- Padded front and back lids have heavy duty zippers
- Exterior zippered pouch is ideal for cables and/or body packs
- Interior front pouch that provides excellent storage of wireless mic antennae
- Recessed threaded steel rack rails
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized SKB
There are currently no product reviews.
SKB brand hardshell cases are fully warranted against defects in materials and craftsmanship for the life of the case to the original owner. That means if your case breaks, SKB will supply replacement parts, repair the case, or replace your case for as long as you own it.
SKB Soft Products (cases and interiors) are fully warranted to the original owner against defects in materials and craftsmanship for one year from purchase. Cubed foam interiors are not covered.