Our heavy-duty ATA Live Sound Mixer Console Cases can handle the harsh realities of life on tour as well as constant short haul transport. The universal FZMX1913 Flight Zone® case hold 19" rack mountable mixers up to 13 rack spaces in size. Also available with a gliding laptop platform over the mixer section (FZGSMX1913), and in 12 rack space versions (FZMX1912 and FZGSMX1912).
Features and Specifications
- Large Chrome Plated Steel Ball Corners
- Front and Rear Removable V-cut™ Access Panels
- Heavy-Duty Recessed Latches and Spring-Loaded Handles
- 13 Space 19" Standard Rack Mount
- Rack Screws With Washers Included
- Rubber Feet
- Front Depth Below Rails 4"
- Rear Depth Below Rails 8"
- Lid Interior Height is 5.5"
- Space from the Highest Rack Rail Point to Interior Top When Lid is Attached is 1"
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Fits 19" Rack Mountable Mixers Up to 13U Such as:
- Allen & Heath MixWizard WZ4 12:2
- Allen & Heath MixWizard WZ4 16:2
- Allen & Heath Qu-16
- Behringer X32 Producer
- Behringer XL1600
- Mackie 1604-VLZ PRO
- Mackie 1604-VLZ3
- Mackie ProFX16
- Peavey 16FX
- Peavey FX2 16
- PreSonus StudioLive 16.4.2
- Soundcraft FX16II
- Soundcraft GB2R
- Soundcraft Si Expression 1
- Yamaha EMX5000-12
- Yamaha EMX5016CF
- Yamaha MG166C-USB
- Yamaha MG166CX
- Yamaha MG166CX-USB
- Yamaha MG16XU
- Yamaha MG206C
- Yamaha MG206C-USB
- Yamaha MGP16X
- and much much more!
- Approximate Dimensions (exterior): 21.25"W x 11.25"H x 28"D
- Approximate Weight: 34 lbs
- Approximate Shipping dimensions (exterior): 21.75" x 12" x 28.75"
- Approximate Shipping weight: 39 lbs
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized Odyssey
There are currently no product reviews.
- Wood/carpet cases: 1 Year against manufacturers defects.
- KROM cases: 90 days against manufacturers defects.
- Bags: 1 year against manufacturers defects.
- Flite Zone/Ready series cases: Limited lifetime warranty.