Based on the proven 3I Series design, the 3i-1711-XLX case by SKB was designed to hold Shure SLX, ULX, BLXR, ULXD and QLXD wireless systems. Interior foam can hold the receiver, quarter and half wave antennae, handheld mic, bodypack, lavalier mic, 9V and AA batteries, mic clip and power supply. Other wireless systems from other manufacturers MAY fit in this case, however, the foam is cut specifically for the Shure SLX, ULX, BLXR, ULXD, and QLXD wireless systems.
3I Series injection molded waterproof cases are constructed of ultra high-strength polypropylene copolymer resin and feature a waterproof, submersible design (IP67) that is resistant to corrosion and impact damage. Its continuous molded-in hinge, patented "trigger release" latch system, comfortable, snap-down rubber over-molded cushion grip handle, secure stacking, and automatic ambient pressure equalization valve (MIL-STD-648C) all contribute to its military grade design.
- Ultra high-strength polypropylene copolymer resin
- UV, solvent, corrosion and fungus resistant (MIL-STD-810F)
- Complete gasket seal makes these cases absolutely watertight (MIL-STD-C-4150J)
- Automatic ambient pressure equalization value (MIL-STD-648C & IP67)
- Resistant to corrosion and impact damage
- Continuous molded-in hinge
- Patented "trigger release" latch system
- Rubber over-molded cushion grip handle
- Locking loop to accept a customer supplied lock
- Custom cut foam to accommodate a complete Shure Wireless SLX, ULX, BLXR, ULXD, and QLXD Mic
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized SKB