The 3I-2011-MC12 microphone case holds twelve microphones stored vertically and is part of the iSeries waterproof case line. The microphone holes are designed to secure most popular types of handheld microphones, finger cutouts that provide instant access, and a generous storage compartment for cables and microphone clips. The interior is made of high quality PE foam designed to last. The 3I-2011-MC12 microphone case measures 20" x 11" x 8" deep and is covered by SKB's Unconditional Lifetime Guaranty.
3i Series injection molded waterproof cases are constructed of ultra high-strength polypropylene copolymer resin and feature a gasketed, waterproof and airtight, submersible design (IP67) that is resistant to corrosion and impact damage. Its continuous molded-in hinge, patented "trigger release" latch system, comfortable, snap-down rubber over-molded cushion grip handle, secure stacking, and automatic ambient pressure equalization valve (MIL-STD-648C) all contribute to its military grade design.
- Ultra high-strength polypropylene copolymer resin
- UV, solvent, corrosion and fungus resistant (MIL-STD-810F)
- Complete gasket seal makes these cases absolutely watertight (MIL-STD-C-4150J)
- Automatic ambient pressure equalization value (MIL-STD-648C & IP67)
- Resistant to corrosion and impact damage
- Continuous molded-in hinge
- Patented "trigger release" latch system
- Rubber over-molded cushion grip handle
- Custom cut to accommodate 12 microphones vertically
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized SKB
There are currently no product reviews.
SKB brand hardshell cases are fully warranted against defects in materials and craftsmanship for the life of the case to the original owner. That means if your case breaks, SKB will supply replacement parts, repair the case, or replace your case for as long as you own it.
SKB Soft Products (cases and interiors) are fully warranted to the original owner against defects in materials and craftsmanship for one year from purchase. Cubed foam interiors are not covered.