The Accu-Case F2 Par Bag is a soft, padded transport bag designed to carry a variety of modern LED Par fixtures. The bag is divided into two compartments to help keep your fixtures separate and well-protected. The padded material offers further reassurance that your units will stay in good condition and won’t get damaged. As a result of protecting your lights, you may even make your money back on the purchase of the bag when you finally sell your fixtures. The fixtures will retain more of their value due to their pristine state – so it’s a real worthwhile investment!
We know how crucial the space in your vehicle is. So, for those of you who need to save on room, the Accu-Case bag refrains from being bulky in size. You can safely store your fixtures offering protection without taking up that vital space. Each Accu-Case bag also packs away neatly, taking up little storage space during your gig. You can simply fold the bag up and pack it away. This simple storage solution saves you from paying for bulky solid flight cases, which cost more and use up limited space in your DJ booth. It also means that you’ll never need to leave your cases in your vehicle during a gig. With the Accu-Case bag, you can transport your fixtures and easily store away the bag.
This padded transport bag is not just for lighting fixtures. You can fit a variety of cables and clamps by pulling out the divider. Just compare the size of your lighting fixture to size below to see if your fixture fits.
- Durable padded Gig Bag for transporting lighting, cables, clamps etc.
- Fits up to 2 LED Par fixtures
- A padded divider may be removed to fit other effect lighting, cables, clamps, etc. (see case dimensions)
- Front pockets fit cables and/or controllers
- Inner Bag Dimensions (LxWxH): 9”x8.75”x9.35” / 225x200x240mm
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized American DJ
There are currently no product reviews.
- Lighting Products = 1-year (365 days) Limited Warranty (Such as: Special Effect Lighting, Intelligent Lighting, UV lighting, Strobes, Fog Machines, Bubble Machines, Mirror Balls, Par Cans, Trussing, Lighting Stands etc. excluding LED and lamps)
- Laser Products = 1 Year (365 Days) Limited Warranty (excluding laser diodes which have a 6 month limited warranty)
- L.E.D. Products = 2-year (730 days) Limited Warranty (excluding motors, PCB boards, and power supplies, which have a 1-year (365 day Limited Warranty) batteries which have a 180 day limited warranty). Only the L.E.D.s carry a 2-year warranty (excluding StarTec Series which a carries a 1 Year Limited Warranty) Note: 2 Year Warranty only applies to purchases within the United States.
- ADJ DMX Controllers = 2 Year (730 Days) Limited Warranty (excluding faders and tact switches)