The Accu-Case F2 Bar Bag is a soft padded transport bag designed to carry a variety of modern half-meter bar (linear) fixtures. The bag is divided into two compartments to keep fixtures separate and well-protected. The padded material offers further reassurance that your units won’t be damaged. You may even find that by keeping your fixtures in such good condition, you even make back the money you spent on the bag when you finally sell your fixtures. They will retain more of their value due to their pristine state – so it’s a real worthwhile investment!
We know how crucial the space in your vehicle is. So, for those of you who need to save on room, the Accu-Case bag refrains from being bulky in size. You can safely store your fixtures offering protection without taking up that vital space. Each Accu-Case bag also packs away neatly, taking up little storage space during your gig. You can simply fold the bag up and pack it away. This simple storage solution saves you from paying for bulky solid flight cases, which cost more and use up limited space in your DJ booth. It also means that you’ll never need to leave your cases in your vehicle during a gig. With the Accu-Case bag, you can carry in your fixtures and easily store away your bag.
This padded transport bag isn't just for lighting fixtures. You can fit a variety of cables and clamps by pulling out the dividers. Just compare the size of your lighting fixture to size below to see if your fixture fits.
- Durable padded Gig Bag for transporting lighting, cables, clamps etc.
- Fits up to 2 half-meter Bars (Linear fixtures)
- Padded dividers may be removed to fit other effect lighting, cables, clamps, etc. (see case dimensions)
- Front pockets fit cables and/or controllers
- Inner Bag Dimensions (LxWxH): 22”x6.5”x3.5” / 560x165x90mm
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized American DJ
There are currently no product reviews.
- Lighting Products = 1-year (365 days) Limited Warranty (Such as: Special Effect Lighting, Intelligent Lighting, UV lighting, Strobes, Fog Machines, Bubble Machines, Mirror Balls, Par Cans, Trussing, Lighting Stands etc. excluding LED and lamps)
- Laser Products = 1 Year (365 Days) Limited Warranty (excluding laser diodes which have a 6 month limited warranty)
- L.E.D. Products = 2-year (730 days) Limited Warranty (excluding motors, PCB boards, and power supplies, which have a 1-year (365 day Limited Warranty) batteries which have a 180 day limited warranty). Only the L.E.D.s carry a 2-year warranty (excluding StarTec Series which a carries a 1 Year Limited Warranty) Note: 2 Year Warranty only applies to purchases within the United States.
- ADJ DMX Controllers = 2 Year (730 Days) Limited Warranty (excluding faders and tact switches)