The new generation of X-Stands is comfortable and convenient. The ergonomic clamping mechanism makes setup or break down easy and fast. The robust metal joint can be adjusted in 5° intervals; the short intervals provide the user with a multitude of positions. With the assistance of a scale the user is able to easily find his preferred setting. Both of the back rubber end caps can be adjusted on their axis and as such can be adjusted perfectly to the width of the keyboard. The maximum support depth is 350 mm. The typical K and M quality characteristics, such as solid workmanship, high quality surface finishes and practical end caps to stabilize the stand on uneven surfaces complete off the overall concept.
- Adjustment: clamping lever for quick release
- Height: from 594 to 964 mm
- Instrument support: non-marring slip-proof pads
- Material: steel
- Max. load capacity: 50 kg
- Product Category: Topline
- Shape: X-stand
- Size when folded: 1,020 x 102 x 520 mm
- Special features: adjustable end cap to stabilize the stand on uneven surfaces
- Support depth: 350 mm
- Support width: from 327 to 789 mm
- Type: black
- Weight: 4 kg
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized Konig & Meyer
There are currently no product reviews.