The Spider Pro is the further development of the Spider keyboard stand. The Spider Pro is equipped with a pair of extendable support arms, as well as an additional pair of extendable support arms with a 15° tilt angle. The Spider Pro can be fitted with additional support arms for a third keyboard. The Spider Pro also has a 3/8" or 5/8" threaded connection for attaching microphone booms. The tilt of the Spider Pro is greater than that of the Spider to allow easier playing when two keyboards are being used. On top of this, the Spider Pro also provides optimum leg movement thanks to the raised design of its feet, continuously variable height adjustment and a special mechanism for collapsing the stand as well as easy carrying of the stand in the bag, which is available as an optional extra.
- Height: 1,310 mm
- Height adjustment: infinitely variable by means of ergonomically shaped clamping elements
- Material: aluminum
- Max. load capacity: 105 kg
- Max. load capacity per tier: 35 kg
- Product Category: Starline
- Shape: column stand
- Special features: with a 3/8" or 5/8" threaded connector for microphone boom; cable management; comfortable tilt of column; freedom of movement of the legs and room for pedals; folds small; gradual adjustment of the depth
- Support arms: two telescopic pairs, one pair with additional 15° tilt angle
- Support depth: from 300 to 470 mm
- Support width: from 670 to 940 mm
- Type: anodized aluminum
- Weight: 10.92 kg
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized Konig & Meyer
There are currently no product reviews.